Qubica/AMF Sport Series Event #1

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Good afternoon everyone,

We have moved the date of our first event to the 20th of March.

The series will be the same as always with it being a 10 game scratch event. At the end of this event we can discuss the idea of trying out an 8 game format with a step-ladder and any other ideas that you have for the Qubica/AMF sport series.

This event is the first event of the year, as well as the first event of our first mini-series. We are giving away Qubica/AMF balls after the end of the first mini-series and the more events you bowl in, the better your chances of winning a ball!

Check in is at 8:00am and we'll get the lanes going at 8:30am. $95 entry and, as always, we'll pay the top 1/3 of the field as well as the top two females out of the cash.

Will be taking entries from this forum.

Thanks, John and Stephen

Wow, can't believe I left that bit out. Sorry everyone.

The event will be held at AMF Villawood.

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers, Cow

Just to correct Cow & John it is actucally called the Ebonite Sport Series, I also have the new shirts design and ready for order if anyone is interested.

I can also gurantee who ever wins the ball on the day, as long as I know by monday afternoon who won the ball you will have your ball by tuesday afternoon....

I will have a new set of Demo balls in late July, a Demo will be run at the next event, in the meantime please feel free to ask any of my staffers for information regarding any new releases.

My team of staffers that bowl these events are: Jarrod Lean, Glen Loader, Shaun Cummings & Scott Robertson....

Look forward to everyone support the series and enjoying the benefits promised on time!

Back
Top Bottom