Quash the rumours...

T

trev

good onya browny
icon_smile.gif

hope all goes well in the alice for and your wife........
and guys!!, it was a choice between sleeping with turnage or hughes'y......i,m glad i,ve cleared that up
icon_redface.gif

hope to see ya soon pete
icon_wink.gif

Just a quick message to quash a couple of odd rumours (apparently).

No I have not fallen of the face of the earth, just having a short break from tournament bowling.

Yes, I am moving to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory where I will continue to bowl (and re-commence motorcross riding again!!) and return to work as a policeman.

Oh.. And for the person who made up a nice story about me leaving my wife - I really appreciate that one, my wife was not impressed and neither was I. SO - sorry people, I am still happily married (I realise this may be a big disappointment to some of you who have the hots for me - Trev, you'll just have to be content sleeping with Dave Turnage)...

As for the 10pinbowling.com site, well Graham and Dave seem to have the bowling scene covered for now. Once I get to Alice (and find a spare 10 minutes) I will be re-vamping the site with a couple of new Ideas I have. If anyone has any suggestions for the site that Graham (totalbowling.com.au) or Dave (ozbowl.com) dont already cater for please email me at..

[email protected]

Cheers all.

Browny

Back
Top Bottom