Qld State Champs 2010

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Accreditation has now been issued, and Rules Regs and Entry Forms may be found in the Qld Tournament section.

There are a couple of minor changes this year: An additional Division has been created to cater to the lower average bowler and there is for the first time a Youth Division.

Provision has also been made to allow for additional singles and doubles entries.

Squad availability as at 26th February 2010 -

30/4/10 Friday nite 6pm - 9 team places available
1/5/10 Saturday 8.30am - 9 team places available
1/5/10 Saturday 1.00pm - 3 team places available
2/5/10 Sunday 8.30am - 4 team places available

There is scope to have an extra squad on Saturday nite at 6pm only after the above squads have been filled.

Remember that entries must be lodged as 4 person teams......

Squad availability as at 21st April 2010-

30/4/10 Friday nite 6pm - 9 team places available***
1/5/10 Saturday 8.30am - 6 team places available
1/5/10 Saturday 1.00pm - SQUAD FULL
2/5/10 Sunday 8.30am - 2 team places available

These are YOUR championships Queensland - you don't have to be a State team or an Association Challenge team member to bowl in them, nor a 200+ average bowler - or even someone who only lives in Brisbane or the surrounding area. It is open to ALL Queensland bowlers who enjoy their sport. Come out and support bowling and your State Association, and get your entry in now!!

Entry forms can be found in the Queensland Tournament Section, or on the State website tbaq.org.au, and entries close on Wednesday 27th April.

****Squad will not be utilised unless the Saturday and Sunday squads have been filled

Squad availability as at 22nd April 2010-

30/4/10 Friday nite 6pm - 9 team places available***
1/5/10 Saturday 8.30am - 6 team places available
2/5/10 Sunday 8.30am - SQUAD FULL

These are YOUR championships Queensland - you don't have to be a State team or an Association Challenge team member to bowl in them, nor a 200+ average bowler - or even someone who only lives in Brisbane or the surrounding area. It is open to ALL Queensland bowlers who enjoy their sport. Come out and support bowling and your State Association, and get your entry in now!!

Entry forms can be found in the Queensland Tournament Section, or on the State website tbaq.org.au, and entries close on Wednesday 27th April.

****Squad will not be utilised unless the Saturday and Sunday squads have been filled

Hi All Qld Youth Bowlers

Just reminding anyone wanting to roll off for the Qld Youth Team 2011 it is a requirement to bowl at the State Championships being held at Caboolture 30 April, 1 & 2 May, 2010.

The only exemptions given will be to those attending Australian Youth Team Roll Off.

Gina Gilliland
Chairperson

All Associations, North and South, are reminded that their local Masters Reps must first complete an all events before they are entitled to take up their place in the Masters Finals.

Whilst entries for the championships are meant to be lodged as 4 person teams, I have a vacancy for a male bowler in the Saturday morning squad, and one in the Saturday afternoon for a female bowler.

If you would like to bowl, but haven't gotten around to getting 3 other bowlers, please pm me in the soonest possible instance.

many thanks

Broni

Shayne

as I have already told you, I have Stuart down to bowl - it is for HIS team that I am trying to find a fourth bowler.

so from wat i have read ( sry 4 being a bit slow ) but the masters winner gets the nationals entry.....i thought it was shared between the 2 states...if u could fill me in coz i dont hear much bout the meetings u have .....and wen does NQ have the next nationals spot ???

Hi Brenda,
I think next years' NQ champs at Innisfail will also be State Champs, so the Masters winner there will get the spot next year.

i thought it was shared between the 2 states...

Please note that the Queensland State Championships, at which the masters winners' get the National spots, are open to ALL Queensland bowlers, and not just those from whichever end of our state that the championships are being held in.

Squad availability as at 24th April 2010-

1/5/10 Saturday 8.30am - 3 team places available
2/5/10 Sunday 8.30am - SQUAD FULL

Due to lack of interest, there will be no squad on Friday night.

serious? no friday night squad?

i was gonna hand the form in on tuesday with the friday night squad.. suited everyone perfectly

Back
Top Bottom