Qld Inv Youth Team 2009

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Just wondering if anyone has any information?
Is there roll offs organised or nomination forms out?

You are all inquiring re INVITATIONAL Youth Team. Just a few Questions re this
1. Have TBAL invited TBAQ to enter a second team?
2. If so, have TBAQ advised the NQ Committee to enter this team?
As this is an "invitational" team one would consider a second team from Qld would only be entered once invited to do so.

We, in NQ, fully understand TBAQ enter all "Qld" teams but referring to previous postings on this subject I get the impression you are waiting for the NQ committee to announce where and when a roll off my occure.
Again I will ask the question, Have TBAQ invited the NQ committee to enter a team on behalf of TBAQ

We, in NQ, fully understand TBAQ enter all "Qld" teams but referring to previous postings on this subject I get the impression you are waiting for the NQ committee to announce where and when a roll off my occure.
Again I will ask the question, Have TBAQ invited the NQ committee to enter a team on behalf of TBAQ

How about you communicate with the Chair or the Secretary of your Youth Committee?

They are both well informed about Roll-offs and Invitations. Robbie tells me the forms for the roll-off will be sent out shortly.

I'm sorry you weren't consulted about this, I will of course make sure that in future all NQ Youth business is addressed to you personally.

No need to get nasty about this kids.

Its always a pity to see that Queensland never ends up sending two full teams of Queensland bowlers. Its a shame that so many bowlers show up for the roll offs down south, and then bowlers from interstate fill up the second Queensland team. Surely TBAQ could do something about this

Hamish Rogers

Well whoever misses out on the first roll off held at Caboolture are more than welcome to try out for the roll off held up North....

Back
Top Bottom