QLD CUP -

boybrowny

Good luck to all of you having a chuck this weekend....

Wish I was there, you don't realise how lucky you guys are in S.E. QLD with the number of tournaments and high quality and just plain nice bowlers.

SE QLD must be the best area in Australia to live if you want to take your bowling seriously.

I'm back doing a job I like and earn a decent dollar doing it, but DAMN I miss bowling with all you guys and girls.

Hope you have a great weekend all, and a special hello to Johny Whillans, Ricky Cox, Morty Douglas, Stave Best, Darren Colburn, Brandon Qualichefski, Cameron and Jason Walsh, Lawrie Hill, Darryl Alford, Robby, Joe, Vaughn, Ian, Jim, Brian, George, Chris, David, Sid, Andrew Christopher (LOLLY MAn!), Matty Middlemiss, Carl B, Rod Sheather, Garry, Mike, Eric Roselt (dam Eric, why dont you get bak into it and start taking peoples money again!!), Phil Ramsey, Barry Walsh, Pete, Dave, Mark Robertson (if he is still around), Sean, BFCC, Lee, Robert and anyone else I've forgotten! (Oh - afterthaought Jim Murray !!! - not that your an afterthough Jim !! LOL. Hope you are getting to bowl this weekend).

8) hey Browny......just one of the reasons I left sunny Darwin...and I don't regret it for a second. Pity you don't get the old public servant airfares, if you did you would be able to join us!!! Give my regards to the Planet. :wink:

Jagga :D

Back
Top Bottom