President Shield 2007

johnnybg

A big congratulations to our President Shield Team.A job well done,an all of the young team contributed to their coming in 2nd place for Combined Points.

Also to Chris Watson an Tom Mcloughlin for making the Allstar Team,WELL DONE GUYS :p :p

An cant forget Chris's 300,,,,,,,,,,,,top job Chris

johnnyb

You girls did a fantastic job this year and I am sooooo proud of you all! You all bowled your butts off, and deserve everything you get at the dinner on Sat Night.
And each of you will be wearing 2 MEDALS! How awesome is that, just to think it I thought that the boys silver last year was brilliant, and now your coming home with 2 each!!!

Anyway words could not express how proud I am of the shield team, just a bugger I couldn't be there to watch you go for broke!

Special congrats to Chritty and Tommy for their fantastic efforts to make the All Stars Team.

CONGRATS WA SHIELD!
And I'll see you all at the Airport cause I bloody well can!
Cya,
BJ

Oh and good luck for the masters today guys!

well done guys and girls was an amazing effort by the entire team props to you all great to see you guys and girls prove some people wrong over there well done massive effort
Proud of all you girls espically
Jase

Hey everyone Bec here just want to congrates you all on your fantastic bowling... Well done

Sorry that i havent been around much this year but me and gary have our first son on the way in june so hopfully he will be the next state bowler.

Congrates again

bec

hey ya, big congrates to the whole team you guys really bowled well and deserved those medals.
Congrates to Tom and Chris on making the Allstar Team but yet another congrates to Chris on his 300.
Chris you really are going to be one of the best in the country.

See you all at the trials at Kelmscott at the end of July.

Matt J

Back
Top Bottom