2005 Western Australian President Shield Team

who would have to b the best bowler in the team for the boyz and the girls this year everyone??? i really wish i could of tried out would of been good to meet everyone and everything and maybe made the team and get to go away but there is alwasy next year i guess.....

best bowler for the boys is Ben, I can never doubt that, he can turn it on when its necessary. For the girls, Allison, coz she just has the mental side and isnt intimidated that easily.

Oh did I mention that Ben was a captain in 2003?? and he did a fantastic job (with a little support from me).

so when do they pick the captains because a lot of the other states as i have found out pick them at trails or not long after???
And who does everyone think has the most potential out of the girls and boys team of wa??

it wont be for a while, this years team didnt find out till april, so the new team will most likely find out around april next year

did the guy wid now eyebrows make it in if he did congrates and congrates to mitch u r a great bowler and i hope i bowl u at nats next yr in da masters again
brady

Back
Top Bottom