People with dual sign inn’s

Jase

Admin
Staff member
To all the people who have decided lately to have dual sign inn’s, please decide which one you want to keep as the forum rules are 1 sign in name per person...

You all know who you are so please PM me with the one you want to keep and I will delete the other or merge it with your NEW accounts...

There is NO REASON to need two for one person what so ever…

E.g. I post as JASE…Forum owner and also as JASE, as some one with an opinion on something…I don’t have a TotalBowling account and a Jase account…

Thanks

in english what if i firgot my otehir and wam uising this one

forgot my other anda m usint this one
i love george want to bowl like him

So what if I want to post as me but I need to post on behalf of a committee? I want to keep my personal opinion quite separate from the other entity.

So what if I want to post as me but I need to post on behalf of a committee? I want to keep my personal opinion quite separate from the other entity.

Is it really that hard to post as separate identities… Come on, if I can manage to do it I am sure others can as well…

I know I am blonde, perhaps I misunderstood you when you said you didnt want people with dual sign ins. :confused:
(And by the way you put one too many "n" letters on sign in, unless you are going to the pub, otherwise known as an inn, or ale house.)

I know I am blonde, perhaps I misunderstood you when you said you didnt want people with dual sign ins. :confused:
(And by the way you put one too many "n" letters on sign in, unless you are going to the pub, otherwise known as an inn, or ale house.)

Blonde or not, that's the rules, as for the extra "N" I have to make sure from now on, "Hummer" can read my posts as well.

But thanks for the tip!

Mind you don't see any N's in PUB, nor ale house.

Take care...

Back
Top Bottom