Penrith Cup "News Flash"

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Round 4 of the Junior/Youth Cup moves to Penrith for the Penrith Cup. This event is sanctioned by TBA and TBA State Ranking Points apply. This event is also part of the Central & Northern Team Rolloffs. Entry Forms for this event will be availble at the end of the week. If you are not on the mailing list, and would like an entry form please email your details to [email protected], and I will forward one onto you. Kerin & Myself will not be there for Day One of this event but will be there for Day 2 due to the Sydney Managers Conference.
Lee & Barbara will be in charge in our absence, look forward to seeing you all there, this event is looking at being a BIG ONE!
If entries exceed to the advertised 40, prize money will be adjusted, as well as the Top 12 to probably Top 16.

Glenn Rowland
NSW Tournament Director

Any Dates for this event? Hopefully i can make this one if the soccer season is over...

Later Da Cowman!

Penrith Cup for 2003 will be held at AMF Penrith, on the 6th & 7th of September. Entry Fee is $120 and with the prize fund based on 40 entries, 1st will get $800 paying down to 12th receiving $240. Considering this is a tournament as well as Youth Roll-Offs for 2 teams, surely this will exceed the 40 entries and be a pretty well-contested tournament. There is one squad Saturday 6th, the squad briefing is at 9.00am and the squad will commence bowling at 9.30am for 10 games of qualifying. There is some information on the tournament. I will be there and i hope to see plenty of people there.

Back
Top Bottom