PAUL REUS 300

becka_girl

Proud Vic Chick
I would like to congratulate Paul Reus for bowling a 300 on lanes 13 and 14 at Boronia tonight.\\:D/ It was good to watch=D>

thanks

bec

well done paul on bowling a 300 on lanes 13 & 14 (on the same pair as me all those years ago..lol )
hope many more to come mate,
regards shane

Well done to Paul on his 300 and also Matt on a 290
(so much for closing in on those points!!!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shane i think you have been lucky to have been able to claim the only 300 on 13/14 for such a long time!! ;) ;)

Man u where on fire last night but just awsome effort mate now try and do it nxt wednesday ok when theres money involved i also go in the pots nxt wednesday so can take my money ok lol as if.
anyway Well Done mate hope there is more to come.
Chris

Congrats mate. You just keep adding to the tally, and increasing the 300's for Boronia. Mind you its good to hear a right hander putting some scores on the board at Boronia again....:rolleyes:

Hello All,

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated!! The ball was correct weight also. The ball used was the Storm Ace (won at Melbourne Cup), it has now given me 2 300's at Boronia, the other in Dunn shield Trials. Mr. Gaylard, it is now time to drill your Storm ACE you won 6 months ago!!!

To all, have a great Christmas and enjoy the break from work and bowling (for those that get a break).

Thanks again

Reusy:D :D

Congratulations Paul on another 300...

I'm sure it would've been great to watch.

And I bet there will be many more to come. Keep up the great work...

Jenny & Al ;)

Well done Reusy,
Good to see you bowling with a new ball, that orange piranha must be getting pretty worn out by now. :) Keep them coming

Well done Paul and thanks for mentioning our Sponsor "Storm Bowling". They will be back again in 2006.:cool:

Paul, will never get rid of the orange pirahna, it is safety blanket.

I believe he has it written into his will, he is to buried with it:rolleyes:

Hey Reusy,

Well done mate. This will give you the incentive to go into the pot games on Wednesday night. C'mon, 2 weeks to go and the race for the 300 in the Invitational League!!

Where did the girls go? The in laws? :)

Leo

xpense said:
Paul, will never get rid of the orange pirahna, it is safety blanket.
I believe he has it written into his will, he is to buried with it:rolleyes:
Reusy's WILL starts with..My Beloved Orange Pirahna ..hehe

Now that is enough, the orange Pirahna has feelings you know. It (the orange pirahna has never shot a 300) so maybe it should be sold on EBAY, what do you reckon I could get for it???

Not a chance, it is my go to ball when all else fails!!!!!!

Thanks again for the comments and have a good christmas

Cheers

reusy

Back
Top Bottom