Paul Chambers 300!!!

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
The break must have done you some good, hope you're there Wednesday night as well mate(plus the usual 100 tourneys you bowl in a year!!!)

Well done Paul, keep up the great bowling, 300 at any time is a special game, i hope one day i might be able to get it just once lol.

Well done again Paul, might see you at one of those 100 tournaments you go to lol

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Thanks people it was my first .After front 9 my opponent said he will choke I thought of putting the bowling ball over his head but how was i going to bowl 3 more strikes if i damaged the ball. So i finished it off and he still kept moaning the next game. Some people just cant be happy for someone else and try and spoil the moment ,shame on them.

Paul_____

Well - who was it ???????

I didn't realize it was your first - special ! ENJOY the moment.

Flower

oh and Paul, don't worry about the loser that was next to you trying to make you feel bad, the best thing to do is to make them eat there words and that is exactly what you did.

Well done pal, hope to see you soon bowling more big games.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Congratulaions Paul.
The first one is always the sweetest ... enjoy it

Animal

Thanks people it was my first .After front 9 my opponent said he will choke I thought of putting the bowling ball over his head but how was i going to bowl 3 more strikes if i damaged the ball. So i finished it off and he still kept moaning the next game. Some people just cant be happy for someone else and try and spoil the moment ,shame on them.

Paul_____

Dont worry, we all saw what happened on his last front 9!!!

lol this guy that was playing paul went 9 in a row in the gutter before the arrows.

He must of thought it was part of the game to go 9 in a row gutter :)

GOOOD WORK PAUL :) Go pAuL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom