Parker Bohn III

jedi_bowler

Is the Force with you?
I would like to extent a big thank you Lee Philips at Chadstone bowl.
His organization regarding this event was fantastic and his initiative in getting this event going showed a true commitment to the sport that I think is lacking in staff at a few AMF bowling centers. (Why isn't he a Manager Yet!!!)
We had 4 hours With PBA Legend Parker Bohn III. The day was fantastic everyone in attendance had lots of opportunity to talk one on one with the PBA great and his tips and comments on the game were great to listen to.
His trick shots at the end of the day made from a great end to great day.
Parker was more than happy to have photo's taken and sign as many autographs as people wanted.
I would also like to extend a big thank you to the Brunswick Australian ball rep and To Brunswick for organizing this event and getting Parker over to Australia. We hope we can have more events like this in years to come :D

I would also like to extend a big thank you to Parker Bohn III for taking a big trip to join us in Australia.

Frosty :rolleyes:

Dear Frosty

RE: Parker Bohn III - obviously he was/is a professional bowler - was he comming out here to just chadstone?? Was their any other places he was going to??

Chaz

Parker was at chermside in queensland on Saturday also was at Altona on Sunday from 4pm and was in Sydney today and 2mrw

Dear Jedi,

I am sorry but I guess I cannot second your appreciation to the exhibition.

There was a similar event which was held in Altona on Sunday. Prior to that event, there was a skins tournament held a while back and Rob Zikman mentioned in briefing before the tournament that the top 12 would make it to the event. I finished 4th by the way.

Anyway, weeks went by and I heard nothing. I called Altona and it was almost a challenge to find out the event details, only to find out that I was a reserve bowler to the event. How dissapointing. Although I put bowling second to my work, it was the principle of the matter.

Next time, Rob, please dont promise to bowlers of a chance of a lifetime to meet Parker and only to have it taken away.

My say anyway...

Leo

Leo

Thats a shame things didn't work out for you with altona. I know at chadstone it was a great event.

But being a Chadstone shield bowler I would have thought you would have gone to the event at chadstone bowl?

Frosty :rolleyes:

Parker was at Gosford City Bowl, and he was fantastic. Gosford did a great job for the event, and what a down to earth fella. His trick shots were indeed amazing. Man, he must have had 90% strikes during his three hours of bowling. I must admit, that Brunswick Rampage looks to be the goods.

Perhaps I'm living under a rock, but I heard nothing of this visit.

Why didn't AMF publicise this, not only at all of their other centres, but in the media as well.

I don't bowl at Chadstone, but it wouldn't take too much to put up a sign at other AMF Centres around Melbourne to notify people of his visit.

I would have loved to meet Parker, after watching him on tapes, etc for all these years.

Back
Top Bottom