Optus Phones

Wafe

Hey all,

Does anyone Know about the optus yes time things...
If i have an optus phone on a PLAN can ring other people that are PRE-PAID for free for 20 min?

Thanks

Hey!

My brother is on an optus plan and he can only ring pre-paid for 10 minutes for free time, not sure if that is the same for everyone tho

Hope i helped

Melissa

This is really relevant but I have no idea about Optus ...
I prefer Telstra myself...
However, if I do manage to find out about the Optus thing I will be sure to let you know.

I used to have an Optus plan but due to ringing a certain somebody after 12 I put my bill through the roof so I was made 2 go prepaid, anyhow...
I used 2 get 20 mins freetime to ANY Optus mobile before 12 (learnt that the hard way hahaha)

Used to have Optus, but told them to shove it when I couldn't get a signal sitting inside my house 10 mins from the city.

Pretty sure its any Optus mobile.

If you are going to use the free time just remember its only between 8pm and Midnight and they start charging the second you go over 20 mins.

All you have to do is keep an eye on the time and you effectively get 4 hours a night for nothing. :D

when u connect to the plan...it gives u options on wat deal u want....if u chose free 20 minutes....its free 20 minutes to optus mobile (prepaid and plans) 7-12 but if u didnt choose it then u wont have it

I would have to say dont go with optus unfortunally i am one of many who used to be with them and i would say dont. their reception is rather bad also alot of my friends were with optus and they have also changed as they found you dont get reception in places that most other mobile companies get reception.

I used to have an optus prepaid account. It was great coz they had the free time optus prepaid to optus prepaid.

But I was wasting too much money on credit so I switched from Optus to 3 mobile. 3's good coz I got my account capped at $69, so i can spend up to $400 and only pay $69.

oh and to anyone that has my number, its still the same.

Back
Top Bottom