One reason for joining...

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
After several years membership one of our regular League bowlers decided not to renew this year.
The inevitable happened - 300 last night at Ashmore on the Gold Coast, however this game will not be officially recognised.
Even with the spate of high scores across Australia, a 300 is still a major achievement that many people may only dream of.
This was I believe, a first for this bowler and it makes a very strong case for TBA membership registration.
For the sake of a few dollars dont let this happen to you.

I don't think it really matters, I bowled 2 at Caboolture in there championships a few years ago and they were never officially recognized.
I bowled another here in Maryborough and its not recored by TBA either.
I know I bowled them and all TBA gives you is a plaque that you can go down the road and get for $5. Go and get the plaque yourself and don't worry about it.
And Yes I Was Sanctioned at all these times.

Mark,
If you were sanctioned, just write to TBA with the dates and events. They will check and update their records - often it is just a case of teh paperwork not being filed properly.

Whilst many elite level bowlers may not see a 300 as a big deal, I can assure you that for the huge majority of league bowlers it really would be a massive achievement. And to them, it does - and should - matter.

Back
Top Bottom