One for the lefty's

Who is gonna right the odds up for this one? lol

Just for a bit of pre competitive browsing.

Nationals singles results.

Adam's highest: 69 ADAM DELATOVIC NSW 213 178 196 587
Cow's highest:3 STEPHEN COWLAND NSW 258 227 258 743

Have fun boys :p

just let go of last year because believe it or not you will see whole new bowler.

My money will be on Cow 8)
Might make sure I get a good lil pozzie to watch this match...it could be good...

Go Southern!!! :D

hey dont bring central into this adams not in it
sorry man i had to say it and cow is a better bowler den u man i swear dont challenge him r u stupid i can hardly beat him i dont fink u can man he is a very good bowler dont chellenge some1 like him
u should challenge some1 like macca

you think i'm scared you think i'm afriad he is just antiher player a good one at that but that doesn't mean i can get him and CRUSH him.
and so wehat if im' not on central i am happy just to get the coaching out oof the training squad and the bet is still on and i will shpw you what i can do guys believe that.

the_Tank said:
hey dont bring central into this adams not in it
sorry man i had to say it and cow is a better bowler den u man i swear dont challenge him r u stupid i can hardly beat him i dont fink u can man he is a very good bowler dont chellenge some1 like him
u should challenge some1 like macca

That's rich Brady, last I checked the scores between us were even. 1-1.

true that macca im tring to tell adam he doesnt have a chance and macca im up for it ill come down to strikezone 1 time to verse u hey im up for it but were mates adam takes it fully serious
and yeah im up for it maca wat bout u

MAN macca has no chance against brady, hes kidding himself if he even though he had a remote chance of beating brady... macca does the one all count include sydney cup??? Macca scores only at one centre, strikezone and thats it, strikezone is "the soft shot, wristguard ditch" ...so take strikezone away an the "great" macca is nothin..

Macca has done more in his home centre, then you have in yours. With the way that he has been practising throughout the christmas break, I will be putting my money him, rather then on you to take out a tournament this year 7 not 8 no more.
Challenge shield can not come quick enough can it????
Later boyz,

Later Da Cowman!

If you really really reallllly want curtis, you can count sydney cup aswell, though me and Brady didn't actually play each other so I dont know where your comin from. Brady was right thought, I wouldnt take it as seriously as Adam seems to be, it's all a bit of fun.

Challenge shield it is :D

i'm not taking it like i'm going to kill him it is all in the name of fun him and me are good mates and its good for the sport to match yourself against other players and have fun just remember its all in the name of fun.

This Forum topic seems to be lost on some petty rivalry between BIG ADAM and Stephen Cowland, but that's fine you have your little battle.

Challenges are good, so long as they don't spill over into somethin else.

BIG ADAM you'd better watch what you say from now on, doesn't look like too many people like your comments!

Yahoo

all i'm doing is joking around i didn't want to get off side with mates sorry.

Seems to me that the only person to take this too seriously is yahoo. Its the classic Southern-Central rivalry. Its only been recently that Southern teams have been beating Central more then Central are beating us. They aren't used to it, so just be easy on them. Ok??
hahahahahahahahaha
Challenge Shield... Where art thou??
Take it easy boyz...

Later Da Cowman!

da_cowman said:
Seems to me that the only person to take this too seriously is yahoo. Its the classic Southern-Central rivalry.
Later Da Cowman!

Since when do I give a shit about the "Junior" Central-Southern rivalry.

Im a long time out of the Junior ranks of Tenpin. And don't care much for what they do these days.

And if you think Im taking it too seriously then you obviously miss-read my last post, making it into something that it wasn't.

My bet is on Cow anyways!
Sorry BIG ADAM :lol:

Yahoo

7 not 8 no more said:
strikezone is "the soft shot, wristguard ditch"

Have you bowled at strikezone lately????? not that easy anymore!!!!

Adam your high if you think you can beat Cow ...

My moneys on cow all day long!!!!!!!

but goodluck anyways

Love Kara

I second the motion for not that easy anymore......

Doesn't help that I can't spare any more though :p ;)

Man, if I was Adam I'd be putting my money on Cow too ;)

Back
Top Bottom