NSW Holt Day 2 Final Roll-Offs Scores

HOLT NSW

Hi Bowlers

Here are the Scores from Day 2

Congratulations on everyone who qualified for the Teams.

Sue Jones ;)
Holt NSW
Secretary/Treasurer
www.holtnsw.com.au

Attachments

• 2009 Classic Roll-Offs.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 2009 Ladies Restricted Roll-Offs.pdf
    103 KB · Views: 128
  • 2009 Mens Restricted Roll-Offs.pdf
    120.5 KB · Views: 154
Well done to the bowlers who have made the NSW Holt teams for 2009.
Look forward to seeing you down in ACT later in the year

Cheers Swanee

Great effort by all congratulations to all bowlers who made the NSW Holt Teams see you all in the ACT.
Thanks for all your hard work Sue and NSW Holt Committee a lot of hard work is done to get those numbers you had for the roll offs.

Darrell & Chris Holt

Congrats to all who made the NSW teams but moreso a huge congrats to the NSW Committee for their promotion of this event reflected by the very impressive level of participation.

The word is obviously getting out that the Holt Challenge is the event to be part of each year. With a 37% growth last year we are looking forward to an even better tournament this year.

I look forward to seeing you all in Canberra September 8th to 17th 2009.

A big congratulations to all who made the team. Look forward to seeing you in Canberra.

A special congrats to Lynnae :smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

To echo PC's sentiments - well done to the committee for a great turnout. That's some good numbers for us Vic's to improve on!!

GO VICTORIA!!!!

Liz

Great 2 days bowling, Richard bowled your butt off mate, your face was priceless when they called your name out for classic team lol.

good luck nsw, hope to be picked in draft so i can try and kick yr but richard

Congrats to all who made the NSW teams Holt teams, and especially my mate, Captain Josie Adams. Well done, hard work ahead. See you in Canberra. :gathering:
Brenda

Congrats to all, especially Richard who bowled out of his skin and made both teams. I wish I could have been more fortunate but the 10-pin just proved to be an annoying piece of wood and just couldnt string the strikes together. With luck my name can get pulled out of the Fusion Barrel but I just hope I can come back next year and put in a much better performance.

justin you bowled well mate just unlucky, i had 2 games that hurt me, Jason was the cream on day 2

Congratulations to all who made both the Restricted and Classic Teams. Also congratulations to those who have been successful in the draft and the Fusion Team. Good luck to all and I will see you in Canberra!!

Just to add a note as relates to the NSW bowlers who were successful in being lucky enough to be selected in the Fusion teams this year the lucky bowlers are listed below:

Classic Fusion Team
Mark Ward
Dallas Archer
Roma Cook
Marilyn Wentworth-Perry

Restricted Fusion Team
Leon Benarto
Doug Elliot
Michael Mclaren
Roma Cook
Monica Holyoak
Carol Slade
Melissa Webb
Christine Williams

Again this is not the full teams just those NSW bowlers who were lucky enough to be selected into these teams.

Special note Roma Cook is the first bowler to ever be selected in both teams in the same year and also Michael Mclaren is the only survivor from the Fusion Team that represented Restricted in the 2008 Challenge from all divisions (although there was no womens division in 2008 because of lack of draft picks, the challenge is obviously becoming more and more popular).

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Oh it would be remis of me not to also congratulate both Sue Jones and Michael Brown also from NSW who were successful in being drafted into the WA team, Well done.

Michael Bowled with me in Fusion last year and also helped in managing the NSW classic team last year with me that lead to a silver medal for the team. He will be a very good bowler for WA.

Sue is a wonderful person and a good friend and together last year in the National tournament for TBA restricted we were successful with the rest of the team in winning Gold so i know she will be a wonderful aquistion for WA and i believe they are well aware of this as she was there draft pick last year also. She is also a lot of fun and every team needs someone like Sue in there team.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

2009 Holt NSW Managers & Coaches Announced

Hi All Bowlers

Holt NSW would like to congratulate the following on being selected for this years Manager & Coach roles:

Mens Restricted Team
- Lorraine Carpenter = MANAGER
- Jack Psomas = Assistant Manager

Ladies Restricted Team
- Marilyn Wentworth-Perry = MANAGER
- Murray Walker = Assistant Manager / Coach

Classic Team -
- Murray Walker = MANAGER
- Rodger Hangan = Coach

All the best for September and bring back the GOLD to NSW!!!!!

Sue Jones ;)
Holt NSW
Secretary/Treasurer
www.holtnsw.com.au

Back
Top Bottom