NQ Presidents Shield Teams 2008

ACE

I would like to send out a great big congratulations to everyone who rolled off for the North Queensland presidents Shield Teams this weekend in Townsville. Over the two days at Mt Louisa Lanes and Kirwan Tenpin there were some awesome scores bowled and the top 7 was changing after each block. However, after 16 long games the teams were decided, and the six additional championship squad bowlers were selected. The bowlers who will represent NQ in Brisbane next year are:

Boys Shield
Cameron Nowak
Taylor Roberts
Nathan Furze
Justin Hays
James Dent
Justin Muscat
Max Coleman

Girls Shield
Jessica Needham
Marissa Schulze
Lisa Holman
Catrina Kaluci
Crystal Hadley
Sara King
Stacey-Leigh Bragg

Boys Champ
Robert Shinn
Kevin Gregory
Michael Robertson

Girls Champ
Sarah Ghensi
Maddie McGee
Bianca Tarrant

Once again congratulations to these bowlers. You have all of NQ behind you and we know you will do your state proud.

congratualtions to everyone who bowled..

it was a fairly hard weekend for all bowlers to make the top 7 and everyone bowled to their best ability...;)

To those who made shield and champ squad it shall be heaps of fun going to Brissy with all of you!!

<3 Missy :D

See Missy Your names in that team, silly billy for having doubts hehe.....
Your such a champ.

congratulations to everyone who made the team.
Cant wait to see you all in Brissy next yr..

Love Chrissy

Congratulations to everyone who made the team. About time Taylor!:D
Hope you all have fun in Brisbane.
Way to go!!
:thumbup:

Congratulations to those bowlers who made both the both the Shield team and the Champ squad, however it is my opinion that providing feed back to those bowlers not selected should be mandatory. The mania for secrecy in relation to selection leaves several unanswered questions in relation to the process

Heya Guyyyss and Girls. :)
Well, a bigh congratulations to everyone who made the 2008 President's Shield Team and Championship Squad.
You guys will have an absolute blast - make the most of it!

To Lisa- aka Paris. :D I knew you could do it, must be something about that new ball!
Missy - i never had any doubts about you, and guess you didn't want to face that little threat of aarons. hah. :D
The champ squad! Well done - you guys will have a great time! Well deserved.

Once again to all - congratulations!
Make NQ Proud! :D

Larissa. x

well done guys i think i did a great job comin from 18 to 5 yeh

Back
Top Bottom