NQ President Shield Roll Off's

missy moo

~Priceless~
I'd like to say congratulations to all who rolled off because it was a great effort. :D
The girls team for "06":
Larissa Nastasi
Alicia Savill
Elle Cocks
Marissa Schulze
Two selected:
Jessica Needham
Melissa Dunn
Chapionship squad:
Rachel Glare
Nashur Mulley
Lisa Holman
Boys team for "06":
Brendan Muscat
Scott Lachlan
Aaron Nowak
Brian Thomas
Justin Muscat
The two selected:
Kevin Swinburn
Joel Hohn
Championship squad:
Robert Shinn
Steven Taylor
Aaden Pascoe

Well done to the Juniors who made the team, it was the toughest roll off conditions I have seen. You all bowled exceptionally well and was great to see a good number of juniors rolling off this year again.
A big thank you to the grannies and to Ken for your help over the weekend. (From Missy):p

From the Schulze's:cool:

Sorry guys forgot 1 person the one and only Chris Glare lol(sorry) who bowled awesome and made the shield team for the first time:cool:

Lub Missy :p

GIRLS...

Larissa Nastasi 2850 178.1
Alicia Savill 2699 168.7
Elle Cocks 2683 167.7
Marissa Schulze 2677 167.3
Chris Glare 2625 164.1

---------------------------
Renee Milici 2610 163.1
Jessica Needham 2597 162.3
Melissa Dunn 2581 161.3

Rachael Glare 2503 156.4
Nashur Mulley 2449 153.1
Lisa Holman 2415 150.9

Catrina Kaluci 2356 147.3
Sara King 2347 146.7
Crystal Hadley 2240 140.0
Kelly Hodgson 2223 138.9
Alana Watterson 2207 137.9
BOYS...
Brendan Muscat 3036 189.8
Scott Lachlan 2914 182.1
Aaron Nowak 2814 175.9
Brian Thomas 2801 175.1
Justin Muscat 2715 169.7

---------------------------
Robert Shinn 2710 169.4
Kevin Swinburn 2703 168.9
Jordan McCahill 2703 168.9
Jason Furze 2659 166.2
Justin Hays 2628 164.3
Cameron Schulze 2614 163.3
Steven Taylor 2612 163.3
Nathan Furze 2602 162.6
Justin Grasso 2557 159.8
Taylor Roberts 2552 159.5
Joel Hohn 2541 158.8
Chris Bell 2537 158.6
Aaden Pascoe 2509 156.8
Tyron Lawless 2494 155.9
Robert Barton 2458 153.6

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who made the team! Specially to Chris Glare Oh My God how good are you... You'll have a ball down there trust me! And 2 Melissa-Jane AWSOME welcome back & also to Lari! Congrats to Brendan & Scotty is back!!!;) Yes... the lanes were tough but well fought battle came right down to the end! Goodluck in Canberra & I shall see everyone there!!!:p

Hey
Congrats to all who made the team, especially Lari, Leeshy, Jess, Missy and Scotty!!!
Go Leeshy with her 168 ave!!! ;) lol!!
It will be great to catch up with you all in Canberra!
Cya there

Jen

Congrats to everyonewho made the team... WELL DONE TO MY GIRLIES MELISSA JESS and ALICIA.. and to Brendan scotty and justin... congrats ok!!!

catch laters;)

krystal

Congrats to everyone. Some awesome bowling down there
but yeah big CONGRATS TO MELISSA JANE DUNN!! i know how bad you wanted this for your last year you deserved it so much and im so happy 4 u. I KNEW U COULD DO IT;)

Lisa:) =D> YAY 4 LISS=D>

Hey every1

Great 2 watch this year! outstanding effort from all!

Congrads to Chris Glair and Justin muscat you 2 did so well!
Proud of every1 even those who didn't make the team coz
every1 tried their best and deserved to make it!

Good luck in camberra!!!:D :D

lub Tonaea.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

I CARN'T BELIEVE IT.

Hey congratulations to everyone who made it and everyone who didn't make it. There was some great bowling at both centres on the weekend and you all did great.

Catchas round Chris

I'd like to say congratulations to all who rolled off because it was a great weekend.GO CHRIS AND LARI you bowled really good, go Melissa and Missy, and to the people that bowled good and did not make it nice bowling.Thank you to every one that suported me thought the weekend Helen Muscat,Wayne from Mackay!,Peter and John thank you so much and i could not bowl like i did without missy helping me all the way when i was bowling bad THANK YOU, and to Jason thank you 4 making me smile when i was down thank you.
See you all down at Shield next year.
Jess N

hey well done to everyone who made the team especially missy and "dance partner" lari!!woooo u guys rock:D

kyle

well, well, well...!!

CONGRATULATIONS...to everyone who made the teams this year!! :D
well done chris...you bowled like a bloody champ all weekend...rock on!! and go liss...we did it...!! you so deserve to be there...and im glad you are there with us!! brendan...haha, we topped it...!! woohoo!! plus, to all you guys in the champ squad...u guys will have a ball with us...just remember to enjoy it...:p see yas all soon...tata

love yas...larissa...

oops...and missy..."we're goin to canberra...woot" ;)

WOW!! What a weekend! I would just like 2 congratulate every1 who made the team this year. The conditions were tough as and 4 every1 who missed out i hope that they put their heads down, work hard and come back next year. I would especially like 2 congratulate Melissa, Lari and Scotty! Its great 2 hav u guys back!!! And 4 the first timers, Chris and my bro Justin congrats, there's nothing like ur first year of shield. Its so awesome 2 hav such a strong looking team 4 my last year and not only that but a great bunch of people!

Thanks, Brendan.

Hey guys,

Sorry im a little slow but well done to everyone that made the team espically alicia, melissa, missy, jess and brian. See you all at shield.

Craigy

Hey i would just like to say well done to everyone who rolled off on the weekend that looks like a great team, I cant wait to see how the boys and girls peform at shield, Well done to Lari for makin it back onto the nq team are happy to have you back, Nice to see litte keg (justin muscat) on the shield team as well,
Its about time scotty Lachlan got back to shooting phone numbers again ha ha ha ha ha
Also cant forget melissa makin a come back and brendan top boy for the weekend,
Also to Chris for rolling herself in the girls team you deserve your spot and survived the touch conditions thats what makes a state bowler,

Hope everyone had fun on the weekend and have even more fun being apart on the 2006 nq team

Cheers Captain scotty 2005

Congrats everyone, especially Justin (must be the shoes), Brendan, and Melissa jane, im so proud :p Good luck in sheild

Hamish
Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

Hey guys...sorry about the late post but i just got back from schoolies :D ;) :cool:

Just want to congratulate everyone who made shield and champ squad for 2006...... SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!!! It's gonna be hell fun and like brendan said that when I look at this team I go....WOW....It's gonna be a great team with heaps of awesome results....so glad to be apart of it!
Congrats to Lari, my best mate ELLESTA and Scotty.....OLD SCHOOL NQ....lol.....
Congrats to Brendan for topping.....your my idol...lol...so glad to age out together... well done lil man muscat, you deserve to be in the shield team and also congrats to aaron, brian, kevin...gonna be many fun times lol...and you's know it lol
Also congrats to my mate LISA RENEE HOLMAN...don't worry girl, just keep working on it and you'll be in shield squad..i'll bet money on it...we are still gonna have soo much fun tho.....;)

ALSO RENEE i love you and i hope that somebody picks you up in the draft...they are crazy not too!! HOPEFULLY WE WILL STILL BE TOGETHER TO AGE OUT!!!!

Im just soo happy to be in the team.....It's gonna be so great....the girls team is gonna have soo much fun....im proud to be in the team and call these girls my team mates....missy, larissa, leeshy, elle, chris and jessica....GREAT, GREAT BUNCH OF GIRLS!!

See you all at the first camp..
Stay safe
MJ xoxo

Back
Top Bottom