NQ CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE

LARISSA NASTASI
LISA HOLMAN
JESSICA CR-GRIFFITHS

JUSTIN MUSCAT
TAYLOR ROBERTS
JASON FURZE

CONGRADS TO ALL THE KIDS THAT MADE IT
YOU ALL DESERVED TO BE WHERE YOU ARE TO DAY DONT LET ANY ONE SAY ANY THING DIFFRENT

LOVE YOU ALL
KELBELL
:) :) :) :)

Congrats to everyone who made the team I look forward to seeing ya all in Canberra.
Leeshy, YOU ROCK!! I knew you could do it, and to Scotty L and Nick, Im sure you guys tried ur best, luck just wasnt on your side :(

Catchya
Jen

Well done to everyone who made the team and well done to Renee Milici for getting into her Shield side. She's a very lovely girl and deserves to be in this team.

Peace
Chris

congratulations to everyone who made the team.

best of luck to everyone in future tournaments.

Well Done to Every one that made it Go Leeshy, YOU ROCK well done to Brendan and Brian for making it. But I would like to know why Scott and Nick didn't get picked for the other 2 picks when they have the most experince in it. But I know what it feels like not to make a team Sorry to Nick and Scotty who did make the team try out for youth and what u know could bowl against each other.
Laterz Chris Might cya all in Canberra

:lol: Hey Congrats to you all....
JESSI CR-G YOU ROCK MY JOCKS B*TCH... HAHA Welldone....
GO JASON... YOU ROCK!
GO NAYA AND RENEE!!!! YOU GUYS RULE!!!
YEAH TY AND JOEL... YOU GO GUYS...
Cya All In Canberra!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye............. :lol:

Congrats guys and girls on making the team!! I will see you all in canberra for those 3 great days in July (doesn't have the same ring as that one day in sept. thou!!! :? ) Till then enjoy the ride!!

Dion A :D

Congratulations to all who made the 2005 Nth Qld President Shield Team

Great to see such good numbers rolling off, as they age out hope they will have a go at Rachuig for NQ

Special Congrats to Missy Schultz =D> you go girlfiend you bowled really well on the weekend and you deserve your place in the team so you see the Grannys coaching paid of in the end EH :lol:

Kerri

Hey Just Like to say a big congratualtions to everyone awesome stuff and to my nicko and scotty so sorry guys still luv yas though....
8)

I would also like to say a big thanks to my big sis Jess starkey i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

Lisa Holman :twisted:
NoRtH QuEeNsLaNd

Hey Everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who made this years team! :D Well, just wishing you loads of luck for shield and hope to see you all in Canberra! ENJOY THE RIDE!! :p

TATA PEOPLES!

Hey Every1,

Renee i couldnt have made top 5 wit out u
so tks baby girl!

Hey KELBELL if it wasnt 4 you i would have had no
confidence in myself to pull through. so thankyou.

Every1 did great on the weekend n i hope every1 had fun!
Don't worry Nick ur a top bowler. Neva giv up Champ! N u2 Scotty!

lub ya all,

Kerri,

Thanks for the support from you and the grannys. Yeah I know drills, drills, drills. Thanks

Missy

President Shield Roll offs

Hey Id just like to thank both bowling centres and the staff for the weekend, they did a fab job!

Well done to everyone that made the North queensland team on the weekend there was some great bowling!

To everyone whose puttin in for the draft good luck,

Cheers Scotty Northqueensland :wink:

Just hope we all dont Freeze in Canberra!

I would just like to say congratulations to all who made the team.

Especially.....................
Maree AKA The Briff
Renee AKA Hottie
Scotty AKA Mr.Stud
Brendan AKA P.I.M.P
Brian AKA God
Hope u guys have a great time! :wink: Ill be thinking of ya's!

Take it easy and catchya's all around some day!

Hey NQ! :wink:
I would like tp put out a special congratulations to my buddy Larissa on making the tasmania draft :p U rule lari luv ya heaps :D

Luv missy :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom