NQ President Shield Nominations 07

Yeah there are nomination forms for a reason. If they didn't want people to send them in, they wouldn't bother printing them out.
Lisa was right in saying that if you don't send in the entry form then chances are you won't be allowed bowl, that's just the way things work.
And to my knowledge, in answer to the other question, Lisa does not have a crystal ball? What kind of question is that?

i think u should read what other ppl say before u reply..grumpy gills

Umm... Hello I did not see Lisa say anywhere that Tonaea wasnt going to make the team...?

Unless Im blind! Lisa said If Tonaea does not fill out a nomination form she simply wont be bowling!

yeah that's right............:)

cheers chrissy

Oh Please Please Children.
I won't waste my time on petty children!!!
This is a public forum. And guess what children...... I am just voicing my opinion. That I am allowed to do! I will say no more on the matter though I am sure it will keep you all amused for ten minutes or more! By the way if you read Tonaea's post correctly there was no mention of the championship squad.
So Sorry to all concerned if your kitten claws had to come out of the wood work. :D :D :D

What Lisa said and what you said is both very different... Whatever you came up
with had nothing to do with what Lisa said! You have the wrong end of the stick!
And noone said you couldnt have ur opinion either!

This wasnt to turn into a fight... The POINT being yes Tonaea you do have to fill out that form
otherwise they wont let you bowl...
We as the "Children" dont make up the rules... Enough said!

I know full well she didn't ask anything about the NQ champ squad. She asked about nomination forms and whether they had to be handed in or not. In which I replied that yes, she does, if nomination forms don't get handed in, then there is a very good chance she won't be bowling. Which in turn means, no president shield, and it also means no being selected for the champ squad since you have to bowl in order to make either of these.
And what's this about not wasting your time on "petty children" by keeping the argument going is that not only wasting time but reducing your level to us "petty children"?
And yes, it is a public forum, which means we are allowed our opinions as well... At least what we all commented on had something to do with what the original question was...
I thought old people couldn't use computers... clearly I was mistaken, what they can't do is read...

So....Who is actually rolling off for NQ Shield team for 2007??

Cheers Hamish & Melissa

P.S Dont forget to hand your COMPLETED nomination forms in before the closing date.

P.P.S We wish all the NQ juniors the best of luck....especially all the girls that were in my team this year....have fun girlies! From Liss xox

I thought old people couldn't use computers... clearly I was mistaken, what they can't do is read...
Wow personal attacks now. Such adult like behaviour. If you want to be treated like an adult try acting like one.
BTW I have been using computers since welll before you were born and yes I can read.
Now back to the topic Thanks Hamish and Melisa for putting this topic back on track.
My 14 year old daughter will be rolling off for the first time this year. Doing what she loves most ~~ Bowling of course!
Cheers
Bernie
:D :D :D

You treated me as a child, if you want to do that, I'm going to act like a child.
1. Personal attack, I don't know how I could have been more general, I said old people, I didn't single you out. I was make a general statement, a bold one, yes, but general all the same.
2. If you could read this argument wouldnt have been caused, since there would have been no need for you to bring anything up about anyone asking about the champ squad.
and 3. Getting the thing back on topic, the last resort of someone who knows they can't win the argument. And beaten by a "child" as well. I bet thats a big ego booster.

One final thing. Good luck to those who are rolling off. Alicia, you'll probably top qualify! lol.

Yeah i just wanna say good luck to everyone one who is rolling off especially
Leeshy
Lari. N
Lisa. H
Sara. K
Tonaea. K
Kelly. H
Missy. S
Jess. N
Catrina. K
Erin. S
Krystal. H

and all the other chicky babe's who are trying out i've had a mental blank so sorry if i have missed anyone love ya lots and hopefully i'll see everyone in Melbourne when you make the team

gee, i thought south queensland was the bitchiest state team. GO US!!! lol, anyway, i wanna say just one thing, everyone shutup!! geez, both sides have good and bad points. to grumpy gills i just want to say that most of the people ur talking to are almost adults or are! Ubby is 18 enough said? and ubby, settle down mate haha... little overprotective aye? lol anyway, good luck to everyone i know up there in sunny NQ! i hope to see you all in Melbourne!!!

Much love, michelle

Hey all,

Just wanted to let those who told me that i had to fill out everything on my nomination form that they were wrong! Due to the fact that i only have 1 year left as a jnr im not eligable to go for championships which means i only need to fill out my details! Thanks to an authority figure in jnr bowling, i was able to have my question properly answered! I definatly learnt my lesson to not ask "children" lol...

Well good luck to all those rolling off for sheild and i'll see you there!

P.S Don't forget to fill in your nomination forms!

Thankyou Tonaea.

Hey Naya..........

I was jsut wonderin what u meant about not being eligable to bowl championships.....????

I thought everyone was eligable......??

Cheers chrissy

Hey Chris,

Yeah so did i but i was told that your only eligable
if you have another 2 years left bowling as a jnr!

I think it's so the younger jnrs get to see what it's like
but i don't know!

Lub Naya

Have they changed the rules for this year because the last two years they have had people in champ squad who were ageing out?
I thought it was so they can get experience for youth.

Dragon you are correct, everyone is entitled to go into championships regardless of age. If you can remember Nashur Mulley was selected for championships for Canberra 2006 and she aged out this year. And Lauren Proctor was selected two years in a row for championship and in her last year she too aged out.

Cazza
:cool:

hey,

I apologize for writing because i really dont want to
start more **** on this forum!

To put a long story short, i asked the wrong people and got the
wrong answer then i asked the right people and got the wrong answer!
We'll just have to see what happens on the day ay...:)
Any wayz it's finished now.

I know that these people are goin for sheild from cairns:

Tonaea Kellock Not joel:(:(
Tyron lawless
little brendan
Robert Shin
Sara king
Aram Hohn

can't memba the others, sorry!

Good luck to everyone!

Best of luck to everyone on the weekend, especially:

Leeshy