North Queensland Junior Masters

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
Welldone to all that bowled in the open masters today. Congratulations to Tonaea Kellock & Brendan Muscat for winning and also to Kevin Swinburn, Melissa Dunn in 2nd & Tyron Lawless & Rachael Glare for taking out 3rd spot... It was a though battle between the top 3 congratulations once again you all bowled well... Keep up the great work for intercity tomorrow & goodluck! :cool:

Cheers From Alicia...

P.S GO CAIRNS... :p ;) :D

what about the restricted masters for juniors thats important too!!!

Sorry but I don't know the full results for the restricted masters... If they are so important to you why don't you get them & put them up here yourself?

Perhaps some should remember that they were once bowlers that relied on handicap. It is great to achieve at the scratch level, but kudos should be paid to those who are working to obtain that level.

I only know of the NQ Restricted Boys Master - Lachlan Duggan from Kirwan and I would like to congratulate him for achieving this milestone. It would be nice to see the acknowledgment of the female winner too.

Like I said I didn't know the results... But I know Katey Furze from Cairns won the girls section... :D YOU GO GIRL!!! ;) :p :cool:

Congrats Lachlan on your acheivement well done Mate. =D>

I agree with you Michelle, Restricted Masters is as important as Scratch Masters its just a shame some people don't think so

Thats my 2 bobs worth

Kerri

Hi i would like to say welldone too all the place getters from both masters,i know that Deanna Dart(Cairns) was 3rd and Marshell Kusabs(Cairns) was 2nd in the Restricted not sure about the others, maybe someone could find out and place their names on here also. The kids all work hard and try their best in these tourny's be it Restricted or Scratch so congrats to all, and i'm sure Leeshy would have put their names up here if she had known the results. :) :) :)

Here are the placings for the Restricted:
Boys
1st Lachlan Duggan Kirwan
2nd Marshall Kusabs Cairns
3rd Jarrod Langford Burdekin
Girls
1st Katey Furze Cairns
2nd Stephanie Webber Burdekin
3rd Deanna Dart Cairns

All the kids who played in these masters bowled really well. It was well worth watching. Well done guys.

well done 2 tonaea and kevin

and my little sister won the restricted katey :D :D

well done 2 my lil sis katey :D well done 2 my sxy girl tonaea :p ;) !!! and well done kevin :cool:

Well done to my mate brendan on him win, who thought he wouldnt make cut was glad to see all your work had finally paid off and also to tonaea well done taken out the girls you can achieve alot when you keep your head down

Cheers Scotty and Meghan Nq

Congrats to everyone that placed
Big corgrats to my boy brendan i was so glad that i was there to see it. It was a really great finals to watch in both boys and girls. Good work. :D

well done katey and well done to the scratch bowler brenden he bowled good with a two gutterballs in a row then a sevem bagger lol i think that cherring really helped

lachlan duggan

HeY eVeRyOnE

I wOuLd lIkE tO cOnGrAtUlAtE eVeRyOnE wHo MaDe ThE cUt 4 Da MaStErS

eVeRyOnE bOwLEd GrEaT

GoOd On U kAtEy fUrZe 4 GeTtIn A pB

oH yEh If yA wOnDeRiN tHiS iS chRiS gLaRe

ByE bYe

I wOuLd aLsO lIkE tO cOnGrAtUlAtE mY lIl SiS rAg-dOlL wHo Is OnLY 12, FoR cOmMiN 3RD iN dA oPeN mAsTeRs

yOu gO gIrL

Back
Top Bottom