Nicole McPartlane bowls a 300 in Masters

bubbles01

I would like to congratulate Nicole on bowling a fantastic 300 game in the 9th game at the Masters. Nicole then followed on to bowl a great 268 game. This helped her to win the Ladies Masters by just 4 pins.
Well done Nicole. This must be a trend to bowl one each year at the Masters. Way to to Nicole. Awesome bowling.
Luv Barb

Well done Nicole. You certainly have come a long way since I used to watch you as a junior at Dandy.

You certainly deserve all the good things that come your way.

:smilie_gruenweiss::smilie_gruenweiss:

Liz Fabian-Czmok

well done nicole,
congrats on your 300, :thmbup:
hope we get to see one.
luv
jeanine & joshii :smilie_gruenweiss:

Well done Nicole on the perfect game! Still coming off a good run from Dandy the other week. Good luck for the rest of East Coast.

Roxanne Medel :)

Conrat's Nicky on yet another huge effort and in finally bowling a 300 in your home state....I know how much that means to you...for those that dont know or remember it was only last year in the East Coast masters in Fairfield that Nicole rolled her 1st 300 and then followed it up with a fantastic 280 game...which is what she almost mirrored by following this game up with a 268 to win by a margin of 4 pins.....they dont call you the ICE QUEEN for nothing.
:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:
wel done matie
Cheers Mary​

Hey there,
It's official news from the Nicky herself....not anly did she achieve what she has but she did it 13weeks pregnant!!!!! Massive congrat's Nicky twice the reason to celebrate wooo hoooo!!!:smiley.php::thmbup::thumbup::kicking:

Congratulations Nicole, thats awesome news.

Was there to see both of your 300 games at East Coast, but at least this time I was one lane away from you & it didn't look like you were going to miss.
I even said to Al after you had 5 in a row that you would go all the way.

Well done Ice Queen!! Being pregnant as well is an awesome achievement.
I hope you still have some left in you for Dunnshield next month!!

Jenny & Alan ;)

Congrats Nicole - you are a pleasure to watch. As Ralph didn't remember to put my name at the bottom of his post I will send my own congratulations as well. Your consistancy and ability to continually bowl high scores are inspiring and may you continue to keep the numbers coming through.

Hopefully becoming a new mum won't hold you back from doing Eastcoast in 2008!!

Jane.

Nicole,

You're born natural as your skills comes within. Congratulations!

CHEERS!!!

Nestor

Congrats Nic on winning the Master Back to Back.. You are a champ... Also congrats on becoming a first time mother... Now i know why you said this would be your last year as well at eastcoast.. See you at Dunn Shield...

Lisa & Chrissy

P.S I hope you are preparing your Hubby for those slepless nights...

Back
Top Bottom