Next Level Grand Prix Series Round 2 - Results from Campbelltown City Bowl

Leggi_23

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the delay in the posting of these results, i had some technical problems.

Well I hope that a good day was had by all.
Thank you to the people who are supporting the event.

The winner of this round was Sam Cooley. Congratulations on this win.

Thank you to Campbelltown City Bowl, your staff did a great job on the day.
Also a big thanks to Next Level Bowling Supplies for there continued support of this series.

Hope to see more people at the next round at Inter Bowl Bateau Bay on the 1st May at 8.30am Check In.......

Attachments

• Next Level Grand Prix 2011 - Event 2.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 85
G’Day,

I just wanted to say thank you to all involved. This was my first adult event since leaving Junior’s 25 years ago. I had a great ( yet tough) time, really enjoyed meeting and putting a faces to some of the forum ID’s.

What this event really showed is how much I have still to improve for the next outing. Spares are crucial, one extra spare per games on those conditions and you finish well in the top ten. I would also like to say thanks to Adam Goldburg, he pointed something out in the last block that I was feeling but couldn’t quite work out. Thanks Adam, as always any advice is always welcomed with an open mind on my front.

Again, thanks to every one involved.

I would like to also that everyone for supporting the event, it was great to see more people than the first event turn up.

It was an extremely tough pattern, which made scoring plummet, with no body in the field averaging over 200 for qualifying.

I would also like to give a special thanks to my lovely wife Leigh Shephard, for doing so much work scoring and running the event on the day of our 1st wedding anniversay, now that is commitment to the sport!

I look forward too seeing you guys again at the event at Bateau bay.

I would also like to give a special thanks to my lovely wife Leigh Shephard, for doing so much work scoring and running the event on the day of our 1st wedding anniversay, now that is commitment to the sport!

Wow! That would see me committed to Accident and Emergency! ;)

G’Day,

I just wanted to say thank you to all involved. This was my first adult event since leaving Junior’s 25 years ago. I had a great ( yet tough) time, really enjoyed meeting and putting a faces to some of the forum ID’s.

Here's another face to forum matchup for you. Im the big guy u had your cuppa next to before the 1st game haha

Yeh was a good event, i bowled bad but i didnt let it worry me this time. Even if i was throwing it better lately i still would of had a hard day. Looking forward to the next time i encounter this pattern, as i know now that making good shots and cleaning up whats left was the key on sunday. Instead of chasing strikes ......... which is always my gut feeling of what to do. :)

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for pointing yourself out on the forum. It was good catching up with you guys. Could you let me know again where you got the cool retro shirts from or if you are getting some made up.

You know the pattern was tough but fair, I just made it harder on myself through poor sparing.

I will need to miss the next event due to family commitments but hope to see you at the following event.

Thanks to everyone who was involved with putting the event on, especially to Leigh who had everything on the day run smoothly and had scores out quickly.

It was a tough pattern but in hindsight alot of fun, i think most people would agree that sparing let them down on the day. It goes back to the 'strike for show, spare for dough' which always seems to keep coming back when we don't bowl great.

To John Velo, it was a pleasure to finally meet the man who has been one of the most active people on TotalBowling of late. You have a classic style that most people, myself included, would be envious of. I said to Jason Doust last night that i expect to see your name at the top of the leader board at one of these events in the not too distant future.

I look forward to seeing everyone at more of these events throughout the year.

Thanks to Leigh for getting this event to run so smoothly whilst i got my dates for my china trip wrong and ended up out of the country on the day i was to bowl my own sponsored event.

Cheers,

ADP.

Back
Top Bottom