NEWCASTLE CUP 2011 ENTRY FORM

DIECAST NUT

Hi Everyone,

NEWCASTLE CUP will run again for 2011

on AUGUST 27TH - 28TH at MAYFIELD SUPERSTRIKE

we have decided to keep it simple this year.

ENTRY FEE IS $200

THIS WILL BE A TBAL SANCTIONED EVENT

ALL ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON TOTALBOWLING AND BY THE BOWL ONLY.

Many Thanks,
David Rosser
Tournament Organiser

Attachments

• nc2011ef.pdf
    521 KB · Views: 214
ENTRY LIST AS OF 25TH MAY

There bowlers who put there names down on facebook, could you please confirm you are coming and your squad you wish to bowling.

Attachments

• NC2011SL.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 58
Hi Dave, I'll be there mate, just not sure what squad yet, as you haven't posted the squad times... I'm assuming B Squad would be a Saturday arvo, so i'll say put me in B squad for now thanks Dave.

Andy Magill

Hi Dave, I'll be there mate, just not sure what squad yet, as you haven't posted the squad times... I'm assuming B Squad would be a Saturday arvo, so i'll say put me in B squad for now thanks Dave.

Andy Magill

Hi Andy,

the squad times are posted on the second page of the entry form

cheers,
Dave

Silly me, I opened it, saw the list of names, and then went, oh well! lol

I shall re-open said PDF file & have another look lol

thanks for the entries guys,

If anyone, who wishes to come and moneys tight, let me know as i may be able to help with accommodation, as we have some local bowlers who would be happy to put you up for the night.

if you are flying in, and need to be picked up let us know and we can arrange pick up

thx
Dave

thanks for the entries guys,

If anyone, who wishes to come and moneys tight, let me know as i may be able to help with accommodation, as we have some local bowlers who would be happy to put you up for the night.

if you are flying in, and need to be picked up let us know and we can arrange pick up

thx
Dave

Hi Everyone,

squad update, we are half way there would to see some more bowlers, this is a great warm up tournament for nationals.

Attachments

• NC2011EL.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 56
Hi Everyone,

here is a copy of the current entry list,

and wish to thank everyone who is support this tournament.

also i have been give 2 balls from TRACK International for the highest non cash female and non cash local bowler.

which i like to thank them for there contrabution

Thanks Dave

Attachments

• NC2011EL.pdf
    125.5 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom