New Years Tournament Toowoomba

B

BUDDHA

I have previously mentioned a "serious tourn" at Toowoomba. I can release the details. But first, go Milton!! Great to see some consideration directed towards bowlers and tournaments.

Our tournament has now been confirmed for the 12th and 13th of January 2002. 1st prize is guaranteed at $2,000, thanks to our major sponsor (who has already supplied the cash)!

The accreditation has been recieved from TBA, so it is all systems go. Entry has been set at $160, and with enough bowlers, will see over $10,000 in prizemoney going out.

Based on 60 entries 2nd place will get $1,200, 3rd $1,000 going down all the way to 16th place at $175.

Thanks to Barry Fagg and Zane Que, we have many sponsors providing cash prizes in other areas.

Remember, the money is already sitting there for someone to win. Our major sponsors Q Tech Labs, along with Holts Crane Hire,Great Divide Motor Inn and the Bank of Queensland look forward to seeing you all there.

Some bowlers are already in the know about this, should you require entry forms contact Barry Fagg [email protected]

Book me in for B squad, wouldn't be a bad idea to run the first ever totalbowling.com online squad list for this event. Just whack it under the QLD section, I'm sure you'll have no problems filling it.

George

Will pass that on to "faggy". Thanks George.
To be fair to the other sponsors, I had better giive them a plug, Anzac Ave Fruit Mart,Mort St Motors,Keval Distributors and Mr Beans Fruit Markets.

Thanks to all of you, it is great to see so many of you supporting our sport.

Back
Top Bottom