Track New Track Polishes

P

pbafire

Ok,
Not really a ball review....but either on this board or ballreviews.com George was asking if anyone had any info on the new track polishes...

They are:
Clean 'N Smooth - "designed to restore the 1500 smooth finish to your particle or reactive resin ball. This mild abrasive will remove small scratches and re-activate particle coverstocks and the addition of a cleaning agent will tackify the ball to give you that out of the box reaction. It is also great for making quick surface adjustments. Polished balls bacn be dulled easily and can be brought up to a finer finish with Clean N smooth" (Just FYI...the older Clean N Sheen was a 1000 finish)

Delayed Reaction - "formulated to give bowlers extra length and controlled backend on todays high friction bowling balls. Delayed Reaction will work well for bowlers needing extra length due to slow ball speeds, higher rev rates, drier lane conditions, or any oth these factors.

Well George....remember that Revmaster I had at Bahrain Open...I hit heavily with a green scotch brite during the tourney....then just recently I used the Clean N Smooth to bring it closer to factory finish...then just a touch of the delayed reaction....it is now closer to the ball I remember once having.

thanks for the review scott. I have the new ones but havent had to use them yet. Let you know when I do. Congrats on getting off the island soon, must seem like an eternity

Craig

The new ones will cost the same as the others that are currently available today (like your clean and dull).

Back
Top Bottom