New Leagues 2007

**** **** **** **** fuvk

Thanks for your hard work Gloria, should be a great league.

Hopefully we can pick up 2 more teams before Tuesday to fill the centre.

Yes,

We must agree George and Mum have worked tirelessly on this league and have taken all people's views and opinions on board and have implemented changes based on these suggestions. That in itself is a great credit.

All money from the swear jar should be given to the secretary at the end of the year as she will have earned it chasing after Ronnie :D

Looking forward to an awesome year and hopefully we may be able to get some serious bowling in at some stage.

Brad and Rachel

P.S. Ronnie, you know we love you. We wouldn't have you any other way :cool:

Hey Ronnie just looking over the posts on the site and I have noticed
that Re: your post a couple back **** **** **** **** ???? you already
owe SWEARjar $10.00 so everyone we are Up and GOING
Gloria :2gunfire:

i would also like to thank gloria for all her hard work with this league and george for chipping in some extra money for the last few week of this season to make it a bit more interesting, also thanks to george f for donating a new ball to be raffle off at tuesday night league.
fred

Hey everyone I think i may have picked up a couple more bowlers for us.
Looking good for making another team so PLEASE if you
know anyone who may like to bowl let me know A. S. A. P. :p
See you all Tuesday Gloria;)

The New League C.C. Triples started on Tuesday night what a TOP night, we had with Ronnie owing the Swearjar heaps and Mr. Pearson also owes a little make sure you bring your money next week boys.:p
It was Great to see some old faces back and enjoying themsleves:)
So come on everyone lets grab some mates to built the league up.
If you are looking at a New League come and give us a TRY :eek:nfire: Thank you all Gloria:cool:

The New League C.C. Triples started on Tuesday night what a TOP night, we had with Ronnie owing the Swearjar heaps :

That’s an understatement Gloria, wasn’t it up to $20 dollars first night for Ronnie, I hope he wears that singlet every night:D :D

Gloria, I believe you owe the swear Jar a little 2 as well;) ;)

Ahhh you can all get ****ed! :p

Dont forget also Gloria that people can join up until week 3 and post bowl to catch up, so it is not to late yet.

Also seeing as how we are without Australias number one bowler for the next couple of weeks whils he is in Vegas, we have had to go to the reserve bench and call on arguably Australias best ever bowler! (He asked me to type that) ;) Jase and i will be selling his autograph to pay for our fines :p

So look out next Tuesday.

We've heard whispers that there may be two new teams joining us tonight!!
Hoping this is true as that would be great.

Looking forward to tonight :D

P.S. Ronnie NO SINGLETS and don't forget to bring your I.O.U's and an extra $40.00 to cover tonight's swear jar deposits

Back
Top Bottom