New league for milton

scott

Just wanted to let all the jnr/youth bowlers out there know that Jeff and myself have started a league on a Tuesday night at 8pm for bowlers under 23 years of age.

It is a singles and is proudly sponserd by Ray at OzBowl. The cost is $18 for 4 games and first place is $1000 dollers and a 12 month sponship deal from Milton Bowl. There are also 3 bowling balls up for grabs.

For any info just give Milton Bowl a call on 3369 2488

hey i was just wondering if any1 could tell the amount of ppl milton have got for this league...
a list of who or something of the sort...??? maybe :/

Oz Bowling Youth League

We have about 26 names down for this league and starts tonight the 14/01/03. As Scott said it is sponsored by Oz Bowling and every player will receive a Oz Bowling shirt.
1st Place - $1000.00 plus a one year sponsorship deal at Milton which includes unlimited free practice, sponsors shirt and cost price bowling equipment, 2nd place - $900.00 and a new bowling ball, 3rd - $800.00,
4th $700.00, 5th - $600.00, 6th - $500.00, 7th - $450.00, 8th - $400.00 and paying to last place.
any 300 game is worth $1000.00
Format is head to head scratch and handicap with bonus points for bowling over average.
The cost to bowl is only $18.00 for 4 games.
Most improved - free ball and sportsperson award - free ball.
Meeting tonight at 7pm.
Jeff.

It is base TQI but TQI and TBA are affiliated some how now .. so it really doesnt matter who you sanction with, you will be able to bowl in each others championships etc etc .. im sure someone who knows more can answer it fully but thats about the gist of it.

Oz Bowling Youth League

The league has sanctioned TQ which is affiliated with TBAL anyway. Once you sanction with either assoc you become a sports registered bowler through TBAL paid by the centre you bowl in.
We have 26 bowlers for our youth league and are looking for 4 more to take us to 30, please call me on 3369 2488 if you are interested.
Jeff.

just thought i would let everybody know that the league is currently full the only way we will extend the league is if we get 6 bowleres straight up other wise we wont be extending it at this stage.

just thought i would let every one know that we are actully looking for another 3 bowlers sorry if i put any one off by my last post but if you are intrested then give me or jeff a buzz on 3369 2488 a.s.a.p to put your name down

Back
Top Bottom