NEW League at AMF Illawarra Strikezone!

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hello everybody. Next year AMF Illawarra Strikezone is looking to start up a 48 bowler singles league, so we're looking for anybody who is interested in bowling in a new league or who would like to bowl at Strikezone next year.

We're looking to start the league up by next January and it will probably run for around about 48 weeks or so. If we get the numbers we need we're looking at a total prize pool of about $20,000. Will give you more details soon but anybody interested please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll keep you posted!

Also, if anybody has any suggestions or questions about the league please let me know.

Thanks very muchly :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Hello again everybody. Here is a bit more information in regards to the prize fund for the new 48 bowler singles league we are planning to start early next year at AMF Illawarra Strikezone.

The prize fund payout is based on 48 bowlers and I believe the fee for each bowler per week will be $20 (will double check) but here it is...

Positional Payouts:

1st - $2500
2nd - $1500
3rd - $1000
4th - $950
5th - $900
6th - $850
7th - $800
8th - $750
9th - $600
10th - $550
11th - $500
12th - $450
13th -$400
14th through to 18th - $350
19th to 20th - $300
21st through to 25th - $250
26th through to 35th - $200
36th through to 42nd - $150
43rd through to 48th - $100

Other Money Awards:

High Game Scratch - $500
High Series Scratch - $500

High Game Handicap - $200
High Series Handicap - $200

If anybody has any suggestions, ideas or questions about the league please feel free to post them here. Will keep you posted as I found out more information about the league :)

Hooroo

Hello Rodger,

Unsure on a day we would be running the league as of yet. May hopefully be able to get a time that suits a majority of people. I would say that it would be a night time league.

Will keep you posted as I find our more info. Thanks for the enquiry :)

Hooroo

48+weeks aint that abit extreme

Hey mate. It could be cut down a little. Just trying to get a rough idea of a few things at the moment. Will definetly let you all know once we get some rock solid information about things.

Thanks for your question :) If you have any more please don't hesitate to ask.

Hooroo

Sorry it's taken me so long to get the info together everyone. Hopefully have it very soon. Will speak with our Manager to see what we can come up with and let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions! Keep 'em coming :)

Hooroo

hey rowey i reckon its a great idea on the 48 weeks. as u no im bowlin wednesday 4mans n friday nights but when u find out more let us now ay thats rowey

aka pockets lol

Back
Top Bottom