New bowling centre in the pipe line.

mega300

can anyone confirm that there is a new bowling centre going to be built in rooty Hill , I have been told it's attach to the rsl but that is yet to be confirm?

Who will run it amf?? or the rsl or another private company

Will it have league bowler's and are there going to look after them, or is it just another bowl that doesn't care about the old league bowlers, and the condition of lane,

i have been told it will be a 32 lane

does anyone else have information about it

from what i have been told it will be the new mount druitt bowling ally, mount is suppose to be closing down in the next 18 months approx

new Mt druitt centre from what I was told, all of druitts lanes are going in there as well as their staff... but we all know what speculation is like in the bowling world so we won't know until it actually happens.

I can confirm as a member of the Rooty Hill RSL club, in there newsletters and also there magazine to members that they are telling members that the new Rooty Hill RSL AMF centre will be opening in early 2010.

This is the latest but it is subject to change as all things are.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Cant beleive how slow news gets around...
I've known this for ages.

The newsletter is available on the RSL's website...

sorry not all of us are memeber of that club surpise surpise , some of us don't go that area every day so therefore we wouldn't know !!!! The whole of the state isn't a member of rooty hill rsl sorry to break that to u

sorry not all of us are memeber of that club surpise surpise , some of us don't go that area every day so therefore we wouldn't know !!!! The whole of the state isn't a member of rooty hill rsl sorry to break that to u

Neither am I! I've been asked so many times about it, i'm surprised news hasn't spread that far yet.

Hey Matti, learn to spell before you bash westies...

B R E E D I N G

breading is the process of covering something with egg and bread crumbs in order to cook it (i.e. chicken schnitzel).

If you meant that my appologies, but if you did, that's horrifying!!!

last i heard it was to be an AMF with a M9 laser. 34 lanes, new lanes but the same gear out back. And as for open date and close for mt druitt is any ones guess. I was told construction was due to start this month finished for new year but construction almost always runs over time most likely late feb to march.

another one I heard whilst bowling at Druitt on Saturday arvo was that they were not moving to Rooty Hill due to lack of funds....no idea

Back
Top Bottom