Movie thread

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
just decided to make this thread not sure if there has not already been on made
if not then this as stated in the heading the movie thread where ppl can talk about movies they have seen or give opinions about new releases and such stuff

iam startin my movie review with:
12 ROUNDS starring none other than wwe champion(former) John Cena
as the man character playin as new orleans cop Danny fisher
and accompained by his girlfriend Molly played by Ashley Scott and along side danny is his partner Hank Carver played by Brian White
there is also special agent George Aiken from the FBI who is played by Steve Harris on the hunt for a international arms dealer in one Miles Jackson who is played by Aidan Gillen

thats the cast and its directed by Renny Harlin
well i can say what an awsome movie its i must see for all wwe fans or even if your not a wwe fan or John Cena fan still worth seeing in my opinion this tops the movie the marine that John Cena stared in back in 2006

well hope there are some interesting comments and reviews of your own

Planned to go see this on the weekend, checked the session times, and us regional people don't get to see it, only metro. But I can't wait for it to some out on DVD, unless im down in Melbourne I will check it out.

Planned to go see this on the weekend, checked the session times, and us regional people don't get to see it, only metro. But I can't wait for it to some out on DVD, unless im down in Melbourne I will check it out.

yea mate well worth it i reckon so anyway and i own the marine on dvd so i will be gettin this as soon as it is released
let us know how it is when you see it

well i can say what an awsome movie its i must see for all wwe fans or even if your not a wwe fan or John Cena fan still worth seeing in my opinion this tops the movie the marine that John Cena stared in back in 2006

are you saying that because its a good movie or because john cena is in it?

are you saying that because its a good movie or because john cena is in it?

nah its a good movie i might be a wwe fan but iam tru and tru undertaker and HHH fan for life
the movie was awsome not because john cena was in it

I went and saw The Watchmen last Saturday and man was I impressed. Its got pretty much everything you want in a movie and more. For every minute of the 3 hours i was left on the edge of my seat. I think I can rave on all day about it but cant be bothered. Anyone else agree?

this past week went and saw the new movie just released the KNOWING with nickalos cage was great a little scary that a young girl back in 1959 could hear these voices in her head and the school was puttin a time capsule in the ground to be opened 50 years later in 2009 and the little girls class was choosen to draw what the future was like but instead of a drawing the little girl wote on the paper numbers
iam not goin to ruin the movie by continuning but i reckon ppl should see this movie i hear it is hot over in the states

Back
Top Bottom