Most 300's

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Just curious and in going in the opposite direction to the post about the Centre with the least 300's.

Which Australian Bowling Centre has the most 300's bowled in it?

Also who (male & female) has the bowled the most 300's?
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

definately caboolture

50+

and as a fellow caboolture bowler said to me the other day, its taking the tarnish off bowling a 300 to those who hit a first and think its special

You cant compare a 300 to a hole in one in golf,but i reckon you can go close to comparing it to a perfect break in snooker..147,a 10 in gymnastics,or 12 darts hitting triple 20,12 bulls eyes in archery,etc.
There has to be the pressure build up element.
To me, anything elite is accomplished by no more then 5% of those that play a sport.
Apply that to bowling a 300.I dont know how many games are bowled in all centres during the year,but i reckon the 300,s will be well under 5% of all the games.
Luckily it takes me two hands to count my 30,s,but when i imagine the number of games i have bowled,its no doubt under 1%.
Even on real easy conditions,300,s are slippery and illusive.
A 300 is not about where you bowled it,but how you bowled it.
I had one 300 where i had a brooklyn,and a nose job in it,in my brain..that made it a clayton 300..ive had better 200 games then that..all flush.its about personal satisfaction..and sweating that the next rack is spot on.
Centres that cant produce a few 300,s each year should take a real good look at themselves..they are doing no one a favour.
A goal has to be achieveable.
You cant tarnish 12 flush shots.

Back
Top Bottom