Mike Dayton 300 at Moonah

Congratulations go to 157 average bowler Mike Dayton on a superb 300 tonight at Moonah. A fantastic acheivement.

For those who are interested, Mike did it with his Visionary AMB Solid.

Congratulations..........Max

Absolute show stopper of a 300. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen. It was a great game and that 11th shot was one of the biggest jaw dropping moments I've ever witnessed in a bowling centre.

Well done Mike.

One of the best things I have seen....

12th shot, was the most flush strike I have seen for a long time.

Congrats Mike :D

Maybe Droooo should ask him how he got the 5 pin out flush?

Well done mate! A great achievement.

Absolute show stopper of a 300. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen. It was a great game and that 11th shot was one of the biggest jaw dropping moments I've ever witnessed in a bowling centre.
Well done Mike.
LOL absolutely :D
I think I fell on the ground when the 10 went out and something rolled around kicked the 4-pin out!
Reminded me of Bradford's 10th one in the Tassie Open all those years ago.
The others were absolutely in the hole, great display under pressure from Mike.

For the record, Mike rolled 300-142-242 for 684 down on 7-8, and it was Moonah's 23rd perfect game.

Congratulations and well done :p

During monday night league this week mike was bowling on the pair next to me. I looked over and noticed he had a new amb and was suprised at how hard it was hitting and how good the roll looked!

Guess it was rolling and hitting just as well tonight!

Congrats on a huge effort

I don't know Mike but that's a wonderful achievement.

He must be thrilled to achieve something that all bowler aspires to, especially when his league average is 157. And I say that with no disrespect at all.

My congratulations.

He must be thrilled to achieve something that all bowler aspires to, especially when his league average is 157. And I say that with no disrespect at all.
Agree totally, and given the pressure he would've been under in those last few frames, the poise he showed throughout those final few shots was absolutely outstanding.
It's tough for any of us to get up and do that, but he was like the iceman, I would rate that, all things considered, the best 300 I personally have ever witnessed.
He's been throwing it well of late, also shot a 257 last Thursday night. :)

300listfe1.jpg

Scully is going to start selling tickets for people to bowl with him he's told me.

Had to put up with my 300 on Wednesday and then Mike's on Thursday.
Please contact him for prices and packages. :D

[Shameless plug mode on]
Since May 2006, all but one 300 bowled at Moonah has been with a Visionary bowling ball.

Breakdown is -
Bronze AMB - 3
AMB Solid - 2
Violet Gargoyle - 1
Immortal Pearl - 1
Ogre Pearl - 1

[Shameless plug mode off]

Back
Top Bottom