Ray Tilla 300 at Moonah tonight

A huge congratulations to Ray Tilla on his best ever score tonight at Moonah.

For those people who are interested, and even more so for those who knock Visionary, Ray bowled his 300 with a Violet Gargoyle.

According to Andrew Phillips, it was the cleanest 300 he has ever seen bowled.

Well done Ray - fantastic achievement.

Regards.......Max

Congratulations Ray, very well deserved 300. You put in so much work and it's finally paid off for you now. I saw the last 3 shots and they were all dead set flush. Now you have a nice little 300 to go with your 800 that you bowled last year. Once again congratulations.

Ray Tilla - one of the true gentlemen of our sport.:)

Congratulations on your achievement : looking forward to meeting up with you again in October at Nationals.

Absolutely perfect. Not a hope of anything standing.

Not many bowlers can boast shooting an 800-set before rolling a 300 game, his previous best being a 299 in the early 70's in Sydney.
Very experienced bowler, 45+ years in the game and I'm always pleased to see an old-school bowler doing well ;)

Great news Ray, well done.=D> =D>

A true gentleman, on and off the lanes.

See you in October champ. Again, well done.

Congratulations Ray, wish I was there to see it. Hope you bowl like that in October.

congratuations Ray!
A true legend a gentleman of the game.
may there be more to come!
cheers
tigs;)

Hot on the heels of the 300 success on Thursday night, congratulations are also in order for Ray following his triumph in the ATBSO Masters tournament at Moonah yesterday.

The 65-year old left-hander averaged 223 for the six games to take out the title by 87-pins over Rodney Radcliffe and Ted Tylutki back in 3rd position.
Fellow left-hander Barry Roussow impressed with a 288-game during the tournament, his 11th shot realising a light 3-5 leave.

Congratulations once again Ray :D

Well done Raymond
Wish I was there - but news travels fast here in Hervey Bay QLD

Well done mate - i am sure there are more to come - next bot of bundi is on me

leftyg

Some say its easier on the left but I do not agree.

We'll see... lol

I'm going to learn to bowl lefthanded.... already drilled a couple of balls.

Was a bit disappointed after 1 week.... only shot 600/3... If I could hit 7 pins, it would have been 660

Back
Top Bottom