Medals at National Youth Cup!

Lotus

Lotus
Just wanting to congratulate Brendan Hanton for winning a silver medal at the national youth cup and also to Joel Lovegrove for winning a bronze medal!

A great effort boys!!

Go VICS!!
:D :D :D

what did they win the medals in?the national youth cup shows joel finished 10th and brendon finished 13th! :?
how does it work did they get these medals in singles or something?

They came 2nd and 3rd in the singles divison of the youth teams challenge... not national youth cup

Well done to the boys... but.. go nswc! :p

First of all I would like to congratulate all the bowlers who competed and those who got medals....but an extra big congrats to my bud Joel, bronze medal well done mate..keep up the good work for the rest of the week.
Congrats on your 7th place in the Youth Cup as well...close to those 10mins but not quite!!!!! Maybe a gold medal will get you there :lol: :lol:

Well Done Joel Catch you soon
Luv Cheryl

What a great effort by Victoria at Morwell. A big congratulations to all the bowlers and their support crew.

A special mention to Joel on a terrific result. The full results aren't posted yet but by my calculations he finished 1st in the All Events. Let's hope that's a start to a great year for you.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom