First Medal at World Youth Championships

M

Mini_Me

I got an sms earlier this afternoon letting me know that we have our first Medal.

GO JEZ.....!!!! :lol: :lol:

Unfortunatly Jarrod was knocked out of his top spot when the second squad of boys was bowled but he ended up in a good SECOND POSITION!!!

We have one silver medal coming home :) Keep them coming girls and boys!!

The boys team - Please win a gold medal i cant wait to see if Kevin, Peter and Barry keep their promises if you win gold! :p

We are all proud of you back home just keep the scores and medals coming!

Lil Leisa

TOP 5 in the Boys Singles

1 YANNAPHON LARPAPHARAT THA 248 211 220 225 258 207 1369

2 JARROD LEAN AUS 231 171 190 232 233 248 1305

3 WU SIU HONG HKG 227 228 194 245 196 211 1301

4 KUN-YI HUNG TPE 214 204 191 235 213 223 1280

5 JASON WALSH AUS 127 225 258 226 221 215 1272

Other Australian Boys

21 CAMERON JENKINS AUS 207 198 209 192 207 210 1223

55 JASON BELMONTE AUS 209 210 159 144 198 216 1136

If only Walshy hadn't bowled a 120 first game !! Stands him in good stead though for the rest of the tournament.

Congrats Jarrod and well done the others (Boys and Girls) .. keep trying your best .. that's all we ask !

Great work Jez keep it up good luck for the rest of the tournament to all the boys and girls.

Yes, we watched Jarrod bowl last night, and he really came home with a flurry.

Too bad about walshy, i quote this back in the motel room:

"I cant remember the last time I bowled a 120 game"

Well, its actually about 9 hours ago hehe

Well done Jarrod

Well done Jarrod,
You must have bowled great to get the silver medal . You have made all the bowlers in Australia proud, Keep up the great bowling and good luck for the rest of the tournement .

Great result Jarrod, it's no surprises that you were using Track bowling balls. Perhaps if others took your example they'd do a little better as well. Keep up the good bowling and go TRACK!!!

Thanks Finchy .. I wouldnt have known they were there otherwise :p Not quite the same sort of photos we are used to .. but oh well ..

Thanks to www.wtba.org.my for the photo.

boysinglesworlds02.jpg

Hey All

Thanks for all the support we really like hearing from you guys over here.

George, you will be happy to know i was using the Money Ball and the Hextrme and they went off i recommend them to everyone :) Get a Track Ball in ya Bag :lol:

We bowl the doubles today and we are pretty confident you guys are sure to hear how we go.

Till next time.....See ya

Jarrod - Congratulations, and thanks for telling us what equipment you are using. What are the other guys using?

Good work Jarrod - just want the sponsors want - promotion promotion promotion :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously good to see that it is performing better than at NSW Open. Keep up the good work and good luck for the rest of the events!!

Back
Top Bottom