Matty's birthday!!!

Danni

Hey everybody!!

Just a reminder to you all that it is my best mate, Matty Cramond's birthday tomorrow (10th April).

BUT....a special note from me

I just wanted to wish you a happy 29th birthday babe and hope that you have a fantastic day. Don't get up to anything I wouldn't do...hehe :lol:

Take care and be good

lots of love always

Danni
xxoo

Oh thanks very much for that Hughesy :D
Yeah 29 - gettin' old :cry:

I'll be cleaning sh*thouses and the rest of the bowl for the first few hours of my birfdee :lol:
Might head round the corner to the footy for a few beers on the terraces after that :D

Take it easy :wink:
Also too, it is Anne-Louise Potter's birthday today as well - 22nd i think :D
Matty :eek:

Just a quick note to wish Matty a Happy Bday. Have a good one mate.

Will catch up with you for a drink when we are down there for Roll-offs in a few weeks.

Cheers
Scooter

HAPPYBIRTHDAY MATTIOH!(GAS MAN)
OH YEAH THE LIFT HOME WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY PREZZIE SITTING IN THE FRONT OF THE TARAGASAURUS WAS OPTIONAL.
YOU ARE ONE CRAZY SON OF BAITCH!, BUT THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT.
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Happy Birthday you old tart, i mean fart, i mean, umm... i'll get back to you on that one Matty hehehehehe :p

Anyways hope you had a good one mate. Take it easy :D

Luke.

hey matty babe

even though i sent u an sms ill say happy bday again.........hope u had a great day

love amanda xxoo

:bday: HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Matt!

hope you had a good one !

:D :drinking: :D and maybe a bit of :morning: is needed after a night on the piss :lol:

anyway hope it was a good one , next years should be even better hey :p :wink:

Bit late but anyways Happy Birthday Matty from Me & Dave 8)

Hey Matty,
I know this is REALLY late but i also known u havent been able to get on & look at these.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby, I hope ur feeling better & get your computer working soon.

Love ya

Kales :p :p :D :D

Cheers guys for all the nice messages ya's all left for me :D
Wasn't one of my better birfdee's - i came down pretty crook, and still am really....lol
This's a shocker this flu, if ya's haven't already done so, get a flu shot - especially if there are any more lurgies like this bastard around :lol:
Apologies for not replying sooner, my computer also started developing problems on the same day.....LOL :lol:

Scooter, definately we'll catch up for that drink mate, I haven't had a birthday drink yet......Sober as a judge your honour :wink: Good luck this weekend with Rolloffs too.

Anyway cheers everyone and thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom