Matt Simpson 300 @ Jnr Syd Cup

K

KaZzZa

I would like to congratulate Matt Simpson on his 300 at Junior Sydney cup although I did not get to see it I heard it was very good which I dont doubt well done Matty, well deserved!

Love Kara

OH MY GOD!!

Matty-J

I am So proud of you!!

You bloody deserve this like all hell especially with your 290 the other night.

It's about time you did it again!! 3 years to do it hey!;)

Your Truly a legend!

Hopefully i will be there too see the next one:cool:

See You Could Do it again

Love you Lots Yoda;)

Oh and P.S. Mrs Jodee Says Congratulations too! ;)

Congratulations matty and as jodee sed u deserved it and its about bloody time!! well i expect 2 c one of them on a wednesday nite (but not wen we r versin u)! :)

Matt Simpson 300 in 2005 Junior Sydney Cup

Well done Matty on bowling a 300 in game 11 of qualifying in the
2005 Junior Sydney Cup Keep it going Mate .aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Matt Simpson 300 in 2005 Junior Sydney Cup

it looks like he really wanted that extra money for bowling the first 300 in the sydney cup!;)

Congrats little Matty J. You are a total FREAK!!! It's about time you have caught up to me. $100 says I'll get the next one ( he he he )
Love your work, love your style, see ya when u come home.
ps. Martha says HI

WoOoOoT way to go Matty... I wasn't there to see it thought... I was at the grand final watching the Tigers beat the Cowboys lol!
But welldone hope to see more from ya!

Goodluck tomorrow... From Alicia! (In my mum's accont! lol)

I just wanna say a hugenormous CONGRATULATIONS to Matty for his 300. I only got to see the last 2 shots and sure the last one was a good ol brooky, but hey all 10 fell and thats all that matters!
You bowled really well all w/e Matt, it was great to see!

Love Jen

go matty!!! congrats on ur 300!!!

wot did i say dat cheeseburger did u sum gud!!! hehehe

keep em comin!

luv lex

ive already said it to you, but congrats mate on the game you have worked so hard for everything and this is just some reward for how consistent you are,keep up the awsome bowling man and im sure there will be many more 300s to come.

luke green

Back
Top Bottom