Matt Cramond Bowls 299

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
We had a nice little game from Matty Cramond tonight, a 299. After slamming the first 11 shots into the pocket, mattyo pulled the last ball to go brooklyn and leave a 5 pin. Unfortunate finish to a great game but well done on a 299 all the same. Hopefully you will not suck on your last shot next time and hit the pocket :lol: nah it's all good, great game.

Peace
Chris

yeah, must say great game matt, nice pocket first 11 but as chris said unfortunate 5 pin on the last.

Still great game....

CO$HEA

hey
well done matty!!!!!!!!!!!
congrads on your 299 and well done for keeping your temper!!! if that happened a few years abck there wouldnt be a ball return anymore!!!
you showed that you were happy for your 299 but under neath i could see you wanting to yell for **** sake like you usualy do!!
anyway great game and all the best next time you get to that point

:) marsh :)

](*,) #-o DOOOOOOOOOH!!
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Yeah, I couldn't even hit the pocket till the 8th frame 1st Game, then had a 15-bagger. Unfortunately, my swing (which has been causing me a few problems lately) failed me again, and I missed my target by a good arrow. :(
And Marsh, I don't reckon I would of ripped a ball return cover off five years ago, a toilet door maybe, or a rubbish bin down the stairs perhaps.....lol

Anyhow, it's all good. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom