Massive Question for anyone who works in an AMF centre in Sydney or Brisbane

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
I've been told by some mates that AMF Dee Why are running NRL leagues this year and at the end of the season you get a plastic NRL club ball of your choice.
Due to my work circumstances for the next 4 - 6months its going to be impossible for me to bowl in such a league but i am desperate for a Manly ball and am perpared to pay for it if anyone can help me out please pm me.

Cheers
Cam

If this is true this would be a great initiative.

I like Cam would be fully prepared to part with my hard earned for a Sydney Roosters ball.

Anyone who can help me out please PM me or email me at [email protected]

I would bowl in the league but unfortunately I am in Townsville.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Cam and Steve

To my knowledge due to licensing rights to be eligible for the balls you must bowl in the league. I shall check with the local centre manager tomorrow and get back to you both though.

Cheers
Rachael

Thanks Rachael that would be great, even if I have to contribute something to the league.

Much Appreciated

Steve

Strike a deal with someone willing to bowl in an AMF Centre for a year and get them to get you the ball. I know i bowled the best part of a league for someone, they paid and i got a small share of the cash at end of year

Check in your local centres, some are running the NRL leagues as a phantom league. I know Richlands is doing one

I've been told by some mates that AMF Dee Why are running NRL leagues this year and at the end of the season you get a plastic NRL club ball of your choice.
Due to my work circumstances for the next 4 - 6months its going to be impossible for me to bowl in such a league but i am desperate for a Manly ball and am perpared to pay for it if anyone can help me out please pm me.

Cheers
Cam

this is true i no someone who bowls for it i think its wednesday im not sure but thats why he is doing it for jsut the NRL ball you get at the end i think you have to bowl about 80%+ on the year but im not 100% sure on that one.

Gee, that's good. Now we are able to promote the NRL through Bowling Centres, think about the boost our sport of Bowling will get from the contra deal of promoting Tenpin Bowling at NRL games.

Good on AMF. Brilliant!!

indeed it was a good promotion to snatch people lol but it worked and well lets just hope they keep it up.

I heard they put in a directive not to make any Manly balls at all, as they did not want to be left with unwanted stock! ;)

Pricing is about $28 a week, 28 week season (I think, could be 23?)... Prize fund is $300 for 1st, and it is a regional "phantom" league so one winner per state...

You'd really wanna love your NRL for it...

I'm playing the dee why NRL league and planning to sell the ball afterward. anyone interested can PM me.

Back
Top Bottom