Maitland Champs

Potter

lost
A BIG Congratulations to Josh Bulow & Jess Lawrence on their wins at the Maitland Champs today. Josh finished with a massive 233 average to win from Bobby O'Reilly 223av & Trent Cage 215- then Steve Cowland 215av -who all bowled brilliantly. Bobby's low game of the day was 194 - his only game under 200 - but it was still not enough to beat Josh !!! The rest of we lesser mortals were left far behind. It was a pretty high scoring day with the lowest average of the day being a 174.
Jess led the girls with a 201 average with Sam Carter coming in second & then Kelly Young.

GREAT day of bowling all around!! well done guys & girls!!

GO JESS!!
good on ya sweetie!
congrats to josh too
and bobby and trent and sam and kelly good bowling i heard congrats again
:)

hey jess sweetie a big CONGRATULATIONS to u well done babe miss ya heaps babe but i will see u in a week or 2
lots of love
mel

hey jess sweetie a big CONGRATULATIONS to u well done babe miss ya heaps babe but i will see u in a week or 2
lots of love
mel

lots of love
mel

I would like to say well done to both the Open Masters Winners but I would luv to send a GREAT BIG CONGRATS to
BROOKE WILLMOTT for winning the Handicap Masters and GEORGYA BRITTON for being runner up.

Well done the little ones.

Just remember bowlers these little ones are our bowling future.

:D:wink:D:wink:D:wink:D:wink

Back
Top Bottom