locality check

bm2

I'm still standin'
Hi - was just wondering if a friendly Melbournian can help me with some locale details....

where is Keon Park in relation to the rest of the suburbs in Melbourne?? Is it on the Sunshine side, or Mooroolbark side of town???

Any help would be appreciated! :oops:

Broni

hi broni

sunshine is west
mooroolbark is east
keon park is north
tullamarine airport north west

Hi there can someone please tell me how far Keon Park is from Sunshine? My hubby and I are coming over to bowl AO and Vic 150 . There is a place by sunshine I am told but not sure of the name also is there anywhere else reasonable to stay aswell? could someone please let me know either by pm or email or post on here thanks :D

also does anyone know when entry forms are out? :D

Thanks anyone

Dozza Thankyou ever so much for that, that has helped me out heaps with directions

:D

Hey Tash,

If this helps, I stayed at Quest Flemington 2 years ago and the Tassie contingent that went over for both tourneys stayed there last year too from memory.

Up to you though whether you want to put yourselves through being at the same hotel as the Tasmanians again!! :lol:

Regardless, seeya at Vic 150 :)

K-C babe , It would be great to stay with the Tassie lot again , it was fun in Townsville :D so i'd say it would be fun again :wink:

I will have both the kids and mum joining me and ben this year.

Thanks I'll give em a call and will look forward to seeing you again soon \:D/ :D

Back
Top Bottom