Leon Reggars - 300

The Reggae

YIPPEE, YIPPEE, YAHOO!!!
Well it's finally happened he's bolwed the ever elusive "300" now it will be on for young and old between father & son to see who can bowl the 2nd 300 in the family (unless of course Taya jumps in & stuffs the competition by bowling one too ha :D ha :p ha ;)

Congratulations Dad & Poppa it's well deserved, you've been a quite achiever and it's finally paid off!!!

We love you lots
Your number 1 son Brad, Daughter Rachel and lights of your life Shontay Maree & Khynan Leon

Leon,
It was great to be there and watch your 300 tonight,YOU DESERVE IT.
Now if you can do it on sunday again.

Kerry and Tanya Ewart :D :D

GONGRATULATIONS DAD. It was a honnor being able to watch you bowl your first ever 300. You truly are my hero :cool: You are too Brad :cool: I love you dad and Im so proud of you. That was an awesome game and it couldn't of happened to a better person. The print out of your 300 game will never leave the wall in my room. love you dad.

Your Daughter Taya

Congratulations Leon! Fantastic news to see you finally got one. I must have only just missed it when I left. Keep up the good bowling. Well done! :D

Good onya Leon well done mate!

Hope it was with the new Dirty Bomb?

Maybe you will make the next all star team! :cool:

Good onya buddy!

Well done Leon. Knew it wasn't far away considering how well you've been rolling lately. It was only a matter of time.

Congrats again and can't wait until you match up against DB2 in the coming weeks.
No handicap issues there Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamster

Way to go Leon, well done mate :D New Dirty Bomb? Can't wait to buy you a beer champ.- you deserve it.

Cheers

Reg (Forget DB2 match up; DB4, HDB1 far better :cool: )

I remember saying to you at the 7th frame to keep it going and your reply was "i will never bowl a 300" well you did and now you can retire that real deal.

kerry ewart

Poppa Reggars,

Well done mate. I was so excited to see the new thread on here saying ur name and a 300. What a fantastic feat. Just make sure u keep Brad on his toes.

Lots of Love
Kim Barry

P.s. Mum said, FANTASTIC, go the oldies!!!!

Dear Leon,

I never thought I would see the say that I would actually be congratulating you on your first ever 300.

Well congratulations and so pleased that you have finally done it. As a fellow Queenslander and an Aspley Bowler, I wish that I too had of stayed to see it.

Sorry I missed it and I hope that I stick around next time to see you do your next one.

Well done mate.

Rainbow xxoo

Congratulations Leon,

You have been bowling so well this season and it has culminated in you achieving your own 300.
Now it is up to us younger ones to follow in your footsteps.

Chris Lean
Clever Coupons Singles

Back
Top Bottom