League Required - Who's got a Vacancy?

dbcrow

Brookso
Hey SA Bowlers,

So, I came back from Rachuig to find that the Monday night team that I was filling in for at Woodville has pulled the pin.

I'm looking to bowl a fill in spot in a league for the rest of the year. Monday or Wednesday nights.

Will be only until the end of the year.

Reply to this or PM me.

Brooksy.

Sorry that it came to you this way but
Well, here we come to this story....

Craig Michael and Myself were the only ones left bowling on a Monday night in September for a few weeks in a row.

Being told someone couldnt make it is ok, but when you see they have been checked in at Salisbury Bowl bowling on that same night, well you feel let down. See Sep 26 (Monday night) e65c2d4c.jpg

We went away to Bathurst and the day we get back after a 12 hour drive we get told again that you're unable to bowl and well after a 12 hour drive we managed to get home in time for bowling but then get a message saying another member couldnt make it also, there was no commitment left.

Hence being relied on us 3 to make it each week we made the decision on not going anymore.

Andrew was asked to tell you about this but guessing it never happened as i didnt have your contacts.....

The pictures are just related to the post..... and how i did ask for someone to tell you...
1e03d30a.jpg e97460eb.jpg

Hey David,

Have sent you a PM. Bowling at Salisbury for a couple of weeks (including the 26th of September) was arranged months ago. Seems like we had a communication problem.

And yeah, Andrew did tell me - but not until Tuesday just gone.

All good man ......
Yeah from what we knew it was for the rest of the season, but all reasons from each of us are valid and understandable.....

Sorry i didnt have your details and just left it in the hands of someone else.....

hey dude, if you are keen on filling in monday nights at woodville a team in brunswick has someone away ill and we dont know for how long. if you are keen let me know, but you will have to commit to it as bowling in 2 leagues at the same time in different centres is against tba rules and regs. let me know if you are keen mate.

cheers
martina

Back
Top Bottom