Lane Installers

Hi guys we just purchased 12 second hand switch synthetic lanes, would like to get some quotes for installations, any suggestions on who does installs in Australia,

Cheers

Thank you Brenton for the referral - Switch Bowling has installation crews based in many parts of the world - but in Australia we have used Doug Bagley as his work is of the highest standard. I understand however that Doug's personal situation may have changed in recent times so forgive me WT for not providing a phone number publicly in this thread. However, if you would like to contact me at [email protected] or on 0408 152-888 I would of course pass Doug's details on to you.

Cheers

Steve

Thank you Brenton for the referral - Switch Bowling has installation crews based in many parts of the world - but in Australia we have used Doug Bagley as his work is of the highest standard. I understand however that Doug's personal situation may have changed in recent times so forgive me WT for not providing a phone number publicly in this thread. However, if you would like to contact me at [email protected] or on 0408 152-888 I would of course pass Doug's details on to you.

Cheers

Steve

No worries Steve, just trying to help out a couple of fellow TB'ers

Back
Top Bottom