Lane # 1 who's makeing there coverstocks.

Hammer

Just wondering if any one knew who Lane #1 was getting to make there coverstocks these days??
I thought Columbia was doing them, but since they got bought out would it now be Ebonite?

Lane#1 still haven't managed to secure a supplier for their covers at the moment.

cheers!

p.s. well done! no spelling mistakes ;)

Lane#1 still haven't managed to secure a supplier for their covers at the moment.

Tonx, does that mean there will be no new release balls for this company within the near future. Like columbia, track and so on, is Ebonite stopping all production on these Ball Brands?

I hope they dont stop making lane1, though they charge a bit more, they are extremely good ball range.

Brenton got track and c300 balls spot on. Ebonite have stopped the release of the phoenix and C300's ball called
*10* (or something)

There is no word on Lane1's future at this stage. Apparently Richie has something, however he is keeping tight lipped at the moment.

He did burn some bridges when they left Brunswick, however the almighty dollar reigns supreme in the end, so we can only wait and see.... Ill try to keep you informed of anything I hear.

p.s. well done! no spelling mistakes ;)

Let's see: (errors in red)

"Lane # 1 who's makeing there coverstocks."

"Just wondering if any one knew who Lane #1 was getting to make there coverstocks these days??
I thought Columbia was doing them, but since they got bought out would it now be Ebonite?"

Cheers mate :cool: Still the Spelling Bee Champ!!!!

If you want to sound as informed as Tonx, just go to www.lane1bowling.com and catch up on all the latest goss in the forum section!

You can find out nearly all the info you want about Lane #1 on the forum, and also some info you don't want. ;)

I look forward to seeing more of you transfer info from the Lane #1 forum on to Total Bowling in the near future. ;)
Keep us all updated!

Let's see: (errors in red)
"Lane # 1 who's makeing there coverstocks."
"Just wondering if any one knew who Lane #1 was getting to make there coverstocks these days??
I thought Columbia was doing them, but since they got bought out would it now be Ebonite?"
Cheers mate :cool: Still the Spelling Bee Champ!!!!
We're almost there!
"Just wondering if any one knew who Lane #1 was getting to make there coverstocks these days??"

Becomes..

"Just wondering if any one knew who Lane #1 was getting to make their coverstocks these days??

I knew we'd get there some time soon!

Back
Top Bottom