Lane#1 Buzzsaw - Would you?

Buzzer

Just curious to know what peoples thoughts were on the Lane#1 Bowling Equipment.

Have you heard of Lane#1

Have you got a Buzzsaw and what do you think of it?

If you havn't got one would you consider trying one out given that they were reasonable in price and of course available in Aus.

Not sure what Lane#1 is check them out at

www.lane#1bowling.com

Lane 1 balls are great!! My husband has a cherry bomb and well need I say more I think the balls are great and from what I have heard all lane 1 equipment are great.

You can get them in Australia just a matter of knowing where and who from.

My dad didn't get the name Jerry 8-10 for nothing. He left 14 8-10s in a month bowling one 3 game league a week. It was a Buzzsaw by the way. I think Simon Commane's Buzzsaw is a Myth at Moonah Bowl. :lol:

We both have a Lane 1 ball - Jag has a silver buzzsaw, and I have a cherry bomb. Both of them hit like mack trucks, and are very controllable on the right lane conditions....that being said tho, my cherry bomb is not supposed to be for lanes with a lot of oil, and yet I used it at the last Sports Series, and it handled itself quite well, I thought. It even handled SunCity for a little while!!!

We are more than pleased with them :D (must be something in it for us for that plug, hey Ron??? :wink: )

Broni & Jagga 8)

I have the Purple Pro, Carbide LRG and Super Carbide Bomb and all kick like mules when the condition matches up to the ball.

My next purchase will be a XXXL or an XL for fried lanes but will have to wait until the end of the year.

Keep me posted about access to the Lane 1 equipment

Sumo
When all else fails read the instructions.

If you would like to find out where you can pick up some Lane #1 gear in your area give me a call on 0402 414 895.

My name is Ronnie and i am the rep for Lane #1 in Aus.

As for Jagga and Broni, well what can i say, you have already got your gift. You see because Jagga started bowling with Buzzsaw gear he is now in the Australian team!
Is this coincidence? I think not!

Ronnie

Yes Matto,
Lane #1 have access to some of the best coverstocks in the world!
The balls are designed by Lane #1 and given one of the hard hitting Diamond cores and then Brunswick provide the coverstocks.

So you get the best coverstocks and the best cores! :D

Ronnie

8) hey Ronnie......does this mean my 300 is in the mail???? 8)

sorry - forgot that the cherrybomb didn't come with THAT guarantee!!!! one day :(

Broni :wink:

Hey Matto,
didn't ya believe me. :)

but i won't say that i told you so. ok :lol:

by the way the Buzzsaw's do pack a punch so i don't know how the dude in Tassie throws the ball to leave so many 8-10's

Rob

The Buzzsaw that Jerry8-10 throws is the original purple Buzzsaw..... doesn't flare, doesn't hook.... DOESN'T HIT! lol

The new 'saws from all reports are awesome.. but then again, so they should be from the prices I have seen.

It is a shame to still hear people saying that Buzzsaws are really expensive, when in actual fact i bet you don't even know what they cost now that we have them in Australia! :?

If you want to find out how much they cost get in touch with your local pro shop and ask them how much it will cost you to buy one off them.
If you want to know who to ring in your area to get one in, don't hesitate to call me and i will point you in the right direction.

Ronnie
0402 414 895

Few of the guys down here in Sunraysia purchaced some lane 1 bowling balls.. I reckon they aint half bad...
after all the XXXL Buzzsaw has been honoured the name of hardest hitting ball... not bad for a plastic :p
Cherry bombs look awesome.... and the cabrides look good too... havent been able to get my hands on one yet but im seroiusly thinkin about it.
All the owners down here arent complaining.. :)

RC said:
If you want to find out how much they cost get in touch with your local pro shop and ask them how much it will cost you to buy one off them.

With the mark-up and due to having "very limited" proshops in this part of the country, I could just imagine. :D

If anyone would like to donate a a Buzzsaw C/2 pearl, I will be more than happy to give it a test ;) :lol:

Androoo,

I'm just interested to know what you beleive would be a reasonable price for one of these fantastic bowling balls.

Now be honest. I know ther're quite expensive to get into the country believe me I was a bit unsure when I got mine shipped out to Australia couple of years ago but since I've had my silver diamond I have had no regrets. And now that someone has actually done something about it and started to sell them here in Australia I Beleive you would be silly to miss the opportunity to bowl with one the worlds greatest equipment.

BTW - Top job Ronnie - You have my full support

I'm buying a couple off Ronnie quite soon and have to say the prices are not bad at all. Since all of Lane#1 equipment are top end gear they compare quite well in the pricing to your new hammers and storms. And as soon as more Proshops hop on this ride we should see the prices come down.

From the balls I have seen lately, I would be hesitant to pay more than $350... I have seen plently of balls that match up to my bowling style for much cheaper than that.

I know that when the Carbides came out, they had a a RRP of $US300.... I hope they've come down in price.

ATM, I don't think I will be buying any new gear for a while. It would be a waste of a bowling ball when you have to basically resurface your ball after 3 games.

As I said before, they're great balls from what I have seen (with that one exception ;)), and I hope that all the people that use them, are very happy.

Cool,

Thats a pretty fair price too if you ask me.

I have spoken to Ronnie Re this and for him to ship balls down to Victoria your lookin at around the $400 - $430 mark per ball depending on what you are after. This is on your doorstep and including Freight. I think the Freight costs around $40 to $50.
Now depending on what part of Aus your in freight costs will vary.

And once Proshops start selling Lane#1 gear prices are sure to come down as Freight will no longer need to be paid so come on Proshop owners and Managers of Australia, Give the bowlers what they really want. The chance to buy a Buzzsaw :wink:

Now, Because I'm an impatient man and no pro shops in my area are selling them yet, I'm getting mine shipped down and can't wait till i'm buzzin with my new gear

Just to clarify the pricing that Buzzer has put on his post.

The price he is telling you about is the retail price from a pro shop outside your local area! These balls are being handled twice before they get too you, which is pushing the freight up. But until some pro shops in your area take some of these balls on board that price is probably the best you will get for the more expensive Buzzsaws.
If you got your local pro shop to order them in for you, they would end up being cheaper!

Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom