Ebonite killer instinct (ebonite)

DA BOY

The Secret Weapon
hey i was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on this ball if youve seen it or uve used one

thanks
8) marsh 8)

well i have the sanded one and all can say is wow.the ball i so good on any condition with enough oil.if u are considern gettong one. i think u should get one

Marsh,
I have the polished one, and after a drilling bungle with the first one i had, which it split the ball half way down, The second one is quite a handy ball,
The only thing that you have to watch out for is when it hits any sort of oil it doesn't come back. I recommend getting it drilled max leverage, as anything less is quite inconsistent as the pattern changes. It holds its energy very well, and carry is quite nice, with a solid hit. Not too hard, but hard enough to carry. Needs to be bowled with a fair bit to get it controlable.
May I ask which centre you bowl at?

Well, then i don't recommend you buying any ball above $50. A second hand plastic ball bought at cash converters might be what you are looking for.

The ball is a bit too expensive to have it wrecked within 10 games or so.......... Also would strongly recommend not getting the sanded version, for obvious reasons.

tonx said:
Well, then i don't recommend you buying any ball above $50. A second hand plastic ball bought at cash converters might be what you are looking for.

:roll: Im hoping you were joking, aving seen "Mars" play once or twice im rather certain that a plastic ball wont do what he wants it to do :roll:

:D CO$EA :D

Are you infact doubting the MIGHT of the plastic ball?

What i was refering to was the state of the lanes at moonah bowl, and the fact that they are known widely for the condition that the ball comes back in after bowling a few league games.

Also i have been told that the lanes at moonah are always relatively dry therefore am not recommending a ball that is designed to hook, unless he bowls alot of interstate competition.

BTW: I love my plastic ball, after state championships at geelong, i don't think that i will ever get rid of my plastic ball, the most consistent ball in my bag.

marshals bowling in the tassie president shield team up in illawarra. ive heard that there will be oil up there so maybe he this ball should b recommended...?

Back
Top Bottom