Ebonite Ebonite Predator Sanded

S

still trying

Just wondering if someone can help me. I am thinking of getting an Ebonite Predator Sanded. Is this considered a good ball? Would it be a ball I could use regularly ie, not just really oily lanes?

Yea I got one, 3 inch pin above the fingers and cg kicked out.
It is a good ball and very controllable, I use it on any condition, It hits pretty hard, however you must take care of the coverstock and get the oil out after about 60 games.
I would say its one of the best value for money balls about. :wink:

mine hs about a two and a half inch pin, the cg is located in thecentre of my grip, and the pin is just a little to the right and below the ring finger. it looks like this

O O
pin

cg

O

thats a rough pic of the layout. it has no axis hole and i dulled it to a wet sand at 600 grit with a green scotchbrite pad, this ball is great on dry lanes i have found having it dull with this drilling, it makes the roll predictable and smooth especially on fresh backends, and it also has power to cut through the carry down. it has excellent hit, and it doesnt seem to be dying in reaction, and i have been using mine flat out, you just have to look after it.

Back
Top Bottom