Karaoke at the Rachuig Dinner

M

mattri

i think that after the weekend performance of one Mark "BBOY" Foster and one Adam "DJ Poontang" at the saloon bar on friday night and saturday night we should have karaoke t the rachuig dinner.

Why pay for entertainments when we can make out own.

All i have to say is RELAX lol
www.stormbowling.com

Thanks Matt, we certainly cooked up a storm at the karaoke Bar, with a fine renditions of Frankie goes to Hollwood.......RELAX. Im sure theres a Record contract just around the corner
icon_biggrin.gif
....Sounds like a great idea though!

Hehehe....Was a toss up who the main attraction was that night. I thought Matt "Tiny" Dickson's rendition of Eternal Flame wasn't bad, but DJ Luko and myself with Prince's Cream had to be the go.

Quite a few did have to "relax" after that night!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Haha I got to see the amazing rendition of "Relax"... thanks to the ankle, missed out on the others that followed on Saturday though.

I say bring on the karaoke for the dinner... and put down the Tas chicks for "Like a Prayer". lol. Jack, Jess, Sara and I did a fine job of that during roll offs
icon_biggrin.gif

well what can i say.. relax, dont do it, when ya wanna go to it, relax, dont do it.. when ya wanna......... well mark was the best at the last part
icon_biggrin.gif
hahahahahahaha!

i think that it would be a great idea for the rachuig dinner as i beleive that even the most shy ppl there after a couple will be up there repeating what they sang in the shower that day
icon_wink.gif

its all good and i cant wait to mix it with you all over in bankstown
icon_wink.gif

peace out

Poon dont do it....when ya wanna Poon.

Luko

Back
Top Bottom